No Mexicans allowed (NMA), No Asians Allowed (NAA), No Whites Allowed (NWA), No Indians/Pakistans Allowed - Lets discuss

Not Pyramider Originally Posted by firelips
LOL! That was my first thought, but I read this after you did.
Sorry ManSlut! I only sleep with the 1st place champion in the tourney...consider me a trophy. LOL. Pm me when/if you are champion. Originally Posted by samantha thom
Originally Posted by brownsugarbaby
Huahahahahahaah!!!!!!! I love it, BSB!!!
It's all business. If a lady or her pimp is desperate enough it is less cash will be turned down no matter what race it comes from ijs. A retired latina provider told me she refused to see hispanic men. She never posted NHA policy but she did screen for it. I ask her why she was worried it would get back to her family However in her civie life she has dated hispanic
If a provider wants business she should not discriminate for any race. However discriminate on the person's personality based on the screening. I am Indian 6' 185 and have been told by many providers very handsome. Do I smell yes like Versace is my money green -fuck yeah. Am I rude only if I have to be otherwise I am nervous as hell wondering if I am going to get busted or robbed. In fact I tried to see the girl who prefers Indians and after speaking with her was not my cup of tea and said wtf after the call. Ended up seeing Brandee who was an absolute doll.
I grew up in Asia watching "Beverly Hills 90210", "The Bold and the Beautiful", "Dallas" and all kinds of American TV show. I think because of that, I started idolizing white people. Haha!!! I know...it sounds cheesy. Took English classes since I was in 1st grade, made my parents send me to college in the US and here I am surrounded by the majority of white Americans. I love white men! I'm most attracted to them. I have always dated white men.
I have friends of all races, but when it comes to personal and intimate relations, I prefer white Caucasian men.
Unfortunately, I didn't turn out to be a little submissive Asian girl that I was supposed to be. LOL :-) Originally Posted by samantha thom
Asian pussy...MMMMMMmmmmmmmmmm:thumb up:
I could get on my soap box here and write a book on my opinion of race relations
and sterotypes, but I think I will just say why can't we just get along.
I am white and half German with Swedish and Norweign thrown in, my SO
says you can always tell a German, just can't tell em much. Originally Posted by lgbsfu
LMAO! Being German and coming from a 100% German background with both German parents I can be the one to tell you.. you're totally right
Asian pussy...MMMMMMmmmmmmmmmm:thumb up: Originally Posted by txcwby6
I guess since I'm Hispanic I'll never know that Asian pussy. But I guess if you cheap White guys keep shorting her, maybe I will. LOL!
A Provider's body is not a McDonalds (except for my fondness for pussy Happy Meals!!). She has the right to refuse service to anyone without need for explanation. Problem is when your business is done over the internet and/or phone it someties requires her to publicize a preference. Just because I may want some chocolate, Hispanic, Asian or white pussy doesn't mean that the Provider to whom it's attached wants me in it...for whatever reason! Too old..too fat...too small..too.. big ..black ,,, white.. chicano...hispanic...Indian..b ad breath...stinks...bald..too hairy....creepy...so what! That's life.
I heard black girl pussy is like neon pink and asian pussy is sideways, latinas are easy and the swarthy asians have hairy nipples...is that right?

WTF?! ALL wimmin are wonderful. This is crazy. I won't see chix with too much GCA, GPS, PDL, SPS or TFTF. Otherwise, all the rest of you, you're just fine the way you are!

For you acronym fanatics thats GhettoChikAttitude, GoldenPussySyndrome, PimpDeterminedLifestyle, StankyPussySyndrome and TooFatToFuck.

Well, the coonasses slipped in by the hair of our chiny chin chin. Glad SD and several others made it safely into the inner sanctum.

BTW, I'm not rude and I rarely smell like curry.

I'm actually 1/4 French, of English heritage (surname is of viking extraction and have traced my lineage to 1544 in England) with Scotch/Irish, Cherokee, Choctaw, Louisiana Peckerwood and who knows else thrown in. I don't know for certain if I carry any blood of African descent, but since my family arrived in 1633, I feel reasonably certain I do. Big whoop.

There is no racial purity left on this earth. It really shouldn't matter either.
"We all gonna be caramel in 50 mo' years"
I guess since I'm Hispanic I'll never know that Asian pussy. But I guess if you cheap White guys keep shorting her, maybe I will. LOL! Originally Posted by Looking41today
Hmmmm.....maybe I'm wrong but I consider some Hispanic...as white? I have friends who are Colombians and they look like white Caucasians to me.
Hmmmm.....maybe I'm wrong but I consider some Hispanic...as white? I have friends who are Colombians and they look like white Caucasians to me. Originally Posted by samantha thom
YESSS! Sounds like I'm in. Maybe. Not really sure, I might have to submit blood samples, but just maybe. For all you George Lopez looking Mexicans, sorry, you needed more Spanish blood. LOL!

Samantha, I'm not really sure to be honest. Most Mexicans have some mixture of Spanish (thus white) and Indian blood. I really don't care what I am. As long as you qualify me as white, PM coming soon. . .
News Flash!!!!!

About 10 years ago, genetic analysis proved that all human ancestry started in Africa!

It was on the cover of Time magazine.

For the very intelligent people that wonder how this is possible, research the high albinism rate in Africans, and then mix black with white and you get brown (Asians and Hispanics).

For the scientists on the board, colors can not come from white, only from black!

This post is not meant to go off topic, but intended to cause those who doubt or were unaware of this to do some research on world race history, not American race history!

We are all made of the same things, we differ in the surroundings that we were raised in (culture) and the color of our skin.

I'm glad that as a board and as a nation that race relations have improved with time.

We still room for improvement due to the fact that stereotypes are difficult for people to let go.

If you haven't tasted every color of the rainbow, you do not know what you are missing!

Also, rainbows come in different shapes and sizes all with their own unique flavor!

Lastly, because you try broccoli once as a child and did not like it, does not mean that if you try it as an adult your views regarding broccoli will not change.

Happy Hobbying to EVERYONE (including those with NBA policies)