Where Do You Like To Cum? ;)

I'm a former cum snob that has totally converted to a cum slut. There was a time, long ago, when I was averse to a mouthful of cum, or swallowing. Now, I relish the sensation of warm fresh cum soothing the inside of my mouth. Even more recently, I was okay with CIM or on my boobs. But I thought I wouldn't enjoy having my pretty face christened with cum. Those days are long gone. In fact, I could do with much more cum facials.. I hear they are good for the skin. Originally Posted by Lena Duvall
I eat lots of fruit. I want somebody to tell me what mine tastes like...you game?
With SO, deep inside the twat or mouth.
Provider, covered deep inside the twat, or cim.
I like to cum in the ass and it's really hot with a lady who can cum with me that way also. Have to use a cover though. Otherwise you can make some strange looking babies.
  • harry
  • 03-04-2016, 06:50 PM
Nothing feels hotter, better than coming balls deep in a hot, wet pussy. Nothing
As long as im inside...ratber it be the ass, the vag or in the mouth....not a big fan of pulling out and on her..ruins my nutting, lol
I prefer to deposit a load deep inside every available hole. First round deep in the babymaker, second in the ass. If there's time (and a shower), one more in the kisser.
1st choice - CIM
2nd choice - COF
Deep inside.....covered of course.
  • Gbfsl
  • 03-05-2016, 08:05 AM
I LOVE the sensation of an orgasm!! Whatever hole I happen to have my dick in at that incredible moment is the vessel of choice for that day.
I think I've seen you three or four times and we still haven't fucked! My dick enters your mouth and I swoon!
Just like this, lol.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1c...xdGJ5bEFB/view Originally Posted by Walkin' Dude
yeeeesss..! just like that !
It doesn't matter where i cum as long as we are both caught up in the intensity of the moment...

but i do love it when a woman asks for/chooses CIM.
Just like this, lol.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1c...xdGJ5bEFB/view Originally Posted by Walkin' Dude
Damn. Was that Peter North?
As long as it's bare and inside one of three openings, I'm good. I don't need to see it.
I love Russian I want to get the warn feeling l when your cum goes all over my tits
I love to watch your cum blast them !!