I won't Rub It in When Trump Loses

I'm not sure what planet you're living on, but it ain't earth.

Donald Trump is the divider in chief. Here's a few quotes:

“I like people who weren’t captured.”
“You could see there was blood coming out of her eyes. Blood coming out of her — wherever.”
“A total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States.”
“[Putin]’s running his country and at least he’s a leader.”
“I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue, shoot somebody, and I wouldn’t lose any voters.”
“I’m going to open our libel laws.”
“This judge is of Mexican heritage. I’m building a wall.”
“Black guys counting my money! I hate it. The only kind of people I want counting my money are short guys wearing yarmulkes…"
“I’ll take jobs back from China, I’ll take jobs back from Japan. The Hispanics are going to get those jobs, and they’re going to love Trump,”
"He doesn't have a birth certificate, or if he does, there's something on that certificate that is very bad for him. Now, somebody told me -- and I have no idea if this is bad for him or not, but perhaps it would be -- that where it says 'religion,' it might have 'Muslim.' And if you're a Muslim, you don't change your religion, by the way," Trump said of Obama during a March 2011 appearance on The Laura Ingram show.
"Our nation is witnessing a merciless campaign to wipe out our history, defame our heroes, erase our values and indoctrinate our children."
"Jeb Bush likes illegals because of his wife.
"Right now, I have real doubts [President Obama] was born in this country."
"You know, it doesn't matter what the media writes as long as you've got a young and beautiful piece of ass."
"While @BetteMidler is an extremely unattractive woman, I refuse to say that because I always insist on being politically correct."
"You won't see another black president for generations."

Just a sample. Let me know if you want more! Originally Posted by pfunkdenver

You left out one of his worst: "No, I don't take responsibility at all."
you wont see another repubilcan for a long time now
Trump lost. Damn that’s funny all by itself. And the Idiot Crew still say dumbshit. I love that damn whining though. But no ones whining is as much a pleasure as Trumps though.
Trump lost. Damn that’s funny all by itself. And the Idiot Crew still say dumbshit. I love that damn whining though. But no ones whining is as much a pleasure as Trumps though. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Good example of the dims divisive rhetoric!
Obviously you people don’t have children. Perhaps you are inner city folk. Maybe just an uneducated human. You all can soil in your feces if Biden takes office. I hope Trump closes everything down just for you. We are fighting for you dumb mother fuckers that do not know any better.
Good example of the dims divisive rhetoric! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Yep, Trump lost. Biden Won.
Did I mention that Trump lost.
Or that Biden Won.

And it looks like Trump won't be man enough to accept it.

And the Idiot Crew are such simpletons that you believe stupidity like "there are millions of votes that were false"
Obviously you people don’t have children. Perhaps you are inner city folk. Maybe just an uneducated human. You all can soil in your feces if Biden takes office. I hope Trump closes everything down just for you. We are fighting for you dumb mother fuckers that do not know any better. Originally Posted by DTickler
LOL. You really need to stop watching and listening to Fox News if you actually believe any of that.

Do you actually believe that most of Trump's supporters are educated? All I see is a bunch of dumb uneducated gullible rednecks.

As far as my kids, it is my responsibility to raise them properly, protect them and provide for them. It is not the president's job to do so. And the last president I would ever want to help me with that responsibility is Trump's stupid ass.
You left out one of his worst: "No, I don't take responsibility at all." Originally Posted by Lapdog
That's the thing, man. This is a forgiving country especially when you own your fuck ups. You can't just dismiss them like that pompous dipshit always does. People make mistakes. That's just being a normal human being who is not perfect like nobody is. Just be man enough to admit when you do so. Don't be a fucking snake about it. That stupid fuck can't even admit the obvious.

The one big promise he made was that Mexico was going to pay for a wall. I laughed for a long time about that because I just thought about how many Mexicans would pick up pole vaulting to get over it or dig tunnels to get under it. It wasn't even the absolute absurdity of Mexico paying for the wall and his redneck and racist fan base actually believing it that made me laugh.
Yep, Trump lost. Biden Won.
Did I mention that Trump lost.
Or that Biden Won.

And it looks like Trump won't be man enough to accept it.

And the Idiot Crew are such simpletons that you believe stupidity like "there are millions of votes that were false" Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Own your OWN stupidity bub! The fraud is with the unsecure mail in ballots that in some instances went 90 percent for biden! Especially in the places the dims needed them the most! If you dont see it, there is no hope for you!
  • Trey
  • 11-07-2020, 03:20 AM
What really needs rubbing is how close this election was for you Democrats. What a disaster! Trump with all of his scandals, tweets, attacks, womanizing, and chauvinism and lack of political experience combined with 4 years of an investigation for impeachment along with a one sided liberal media AND the first pandemic since 1918 and you barely squeeze out a win?
Yeah kinda hard to rub it in. Originally Posted by DTickler
What's more amazing is yall saw all that about him and still vote for him. What happened to the Republican party that was all about family and integrity? It's hard to beat a cult is what I see. Trump indoctrinated yall into crazy cultists idiots. You believe somehow Fox is not mainstream media as well.

It's not the win I wanted but I think it's the best win for the country. Divided government can be good if we work together. At least the orange clown will be gone.
Do you actually believe that most of Trump's supporters are educated? Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
You're not qualified to evaluate someone's education.

That's why you rely upon others' experiences to share.
It's time to push that douche canoe of yours out of the rental storage, clean off the pigeon shit and take some new pictures for your avatar, LexusLoser.
It's time to push that douche canoe of yours out of the rental storage, clean off the pigeon shit and take some new pictures for your avatar, LexusLoser. Originally Posted by Lapdog
It's too bad you don't like the United States of America.

Is that why you don't like pussy? Nothing any it for you?

Inauguration 2021 hasn't arrived.

https://www.propublica.org/article/w...e-the-election

The blue wave widely predicted by pollsters never came Tuesday. Now, the unexpectedly thin margins in key states, combined with the vast increase in voting by mail, are highlighting the esoteric process of “curing” ballots, in which people whose mailed ballots are rejected because of signature or other problems are given a second chance. Since mailed ballots in most states tilt Democratic, curing them so that they can be counted is believed to help former Vice President Joe Biden.

“The cure process is going to be really important for a lot of close states,” said Amber McReynolds, CEO of the voting advocacy group Vote At Home, which tracks rejection rates and suggests best practices for states to cure rejected ballots.
"Fix it"! And people call Trump supporters "dumb" ...

... the Harris supporters can't even fill out a ballot correctly.

Someone finds out that someone signed their name on a ballot, so they go to sign it!!!!
It's right around the corner. Then we can all MAGA! Trump lost. Get over it. Pussy's fine. You ought to try it sometime, if you ever graduate past your right hand.