When she's too small (or he's too big) "down there"

XL meaning I get the larger size condom because a regular is going to be a tough fit. I've never taken the time in a session to stop and measure, sorry. Originally Posted by tntangie
Seriously guys, I don't carry a measuring tape around with me.

I don't know the penis size to condom size ratio.
TNTAngie, you just made me spit my drink out everywhere! Twice!
Personally I enjoy getting a woman in bed and taking it slow at first until she opens up then speeding up the tempo until her moans are louder and louder and the bed is making squeaking noises. Being blessed is a benefit for I can last at least and hour in the bedroom and go 4-5 times with a woman....Enjoy multiple positions where she is getting all that I have an myself driving in very deep and hard....

When she does greek this even better for after the time together I know she will be feeling it for a while....Enjoy going out at nighttime and picking someone up and bringing them back to my place....The headboard is just banging up against the wall and she is up against the headboard with no where to go with the ass in the air or on her back with her ankles behind her ears and I am driving in as deep as possible and hearing all kinds of moans.... Sure do not hear the words stop stop....

Being able to watch this with another couple is always an enjoyable encounter that I do not mind paying for at all....

If any ladies would like to experience this please send a PM and we will start getting together.....

TexasCowboy
Oops. Sorry for bumping an old thread.
WE always find alternatives that work for both of us. Now in the past I hav ebeen with some who can't.
There's little 90 lb spinners getting pounded in the ass on the regular around here. I can't even take a small dick in the ass and I'm a BBW. According to legend, we can take the biggest dicks in any orifice and love it. Not true. The size of a woman does not determine her vaginal depthness. Another myth.

Moral of the story though...if you can't take a range of different sized dicks, then maybe being a hooker isn't the best career choice. Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
You have obviously mastered successful alternatives. Great for business.
well from what i have read i never thought i would be happy to have a small penis.
There is a difference between wide or thick and deep.....I'm still new to this hobby and women enjoy both......on the civvie side I never found any woman that couldnt handle either.... but in the hobby I have experienced both.... and while you can be dissapointed with a session you can still have some fun either way.....