To Tell or not To Tell, that is the question

Reminds me of a funny review I did on the P.

but to the point of the thread, she should have told you first before envelope and activities and then the two of you decide from there, what to do?
I want to know after DATY, did you have a "Kool-aid Moustache"? Originally Posted by hartboyz20

Ah, that's F8cked up!!! That's funny as hell too.

I too woulda smashed that ass till it turned inside out.

Rectal Prolapse anyone?
Wanted to bounce some comments off you all about a situation I had with a provider a few weeks ago and get your opinion. This is entirely theoretical.
I scheduled a appt. with a reputable provider a few weeks ago. I had seen this provider before and had a great time. I get there and realized as the session began that she would allow daty. Ok, so after some good oral I attempted mish. No go. So she says, let's try doggie. Ok. Next thing I know is she's grabbing the bandit and attempting greek (not my thing). That's when I asked "What's the Problem"
She in a very suttle way tells me it's time of the month.
I would have liked to know this when I scheduled the appt. Maybe she was embarassed or purposely didn't want me to know until I got there so she good get her envelope.
I think I should have be told this before scheduling. What do you all think? Does this happen often? Originally Posted by datyking
no, she wouldn't let me daty. See gave me oral. But I'm sure she new it before I scheduled Originally Posted by datyking
Ok...so the 2nd post helps...at little. It's still a slightly confusing tale & I'm not necessarily convinced it's the "Paul Harvey"...but that's just me...I tend to be a bit cynical in these types of conversations.

IF the lady knew DATY is what you enjoy most (and with your handle it would take Albert Einstein's racy sister to figure out) & she knew that DATY was off the table given her point in the menstrual cycle THEN...absolutely, she should have said something to you before hand. The two of you could have agreed what would be mutually satisfying & beneficial...OR, you could have rescheduled for another day when you would have enjoyed each other's company more.

Not knowing the lady in question...AND given my natural predilection to give one of our own sweethearts the benefit of a doubt... perhaps, offering up the bunz WAS her way of attempting to "make things right" for you...so to speak. Did she know from your prior encounter that anal is not how you roll?

If she knows you like daty and don't like anal then...that's unfortunate. Before you "tear her a new one" (pun intended)...may I suggest the two you communicate directly in an attempt to work something out amongst yourselves? You enjoyed her company enough the first time to schedule a return arrangement. Perhaps, it's all just cross-talk...
Everyone earns their Red Wings at some time in their lives... Originally Posted by Wakeuр

....without the upcharge.....