Dom or Sub which are you?

Domina - I am an expert in creating Stockholm Sydrome
I self-identify as:

Dominant. I enjoy the mental aspect of power exchange relationships, and more than anything I like control. I believe a good Dom has his sub do things not just because he can, but because it will enrich their relationship.

Daddy. I enjoy the teaching, nurturing, protecting, growing aspects of my D/s relationships.

Top. I prefer to be on the giving end of the flogger, OTK spanking, single tail, rope, gag, paddle, wax, etc. Topping is totally separate from being a Dominant; I can tie up a rope slut as a play party--because we both like rope--without any of the power exchange contol aspects of a D/s relationship being present.

Sadist. I have a high pain threshold but HATE receiving pain. I love giving "funishment" pain as long as it is within negotiated boundaries & safe words are used to communicate progress. I am not much for long lasting marks. I totally get off hurting a willing masochist & causing pain is one of my primary "triggers." Originally Posted by SlapAndTickle

WHOLLY COW, my nips just got hard...with shivers all down my spine
Sofia, I really get off on a gorgeousss toned dominant provider who can create a stockholm syndrome as long as it is all mental and no actual physical pain or torture. Just let me know if you have a very hottttt provider who is that good.
Sofia, I really get off on a gorgeousss toned dominant provider who can create a stockholm syndrome as long as it is all mental and no actual physical pain or torture. Just let me know if you have a very hottttt provider who is that good. Originally Posted by whitechocolate
Will not touch you at all, you have to earn it. If she is good you will beg for her touch eventually, yes even a little slap or nipple pinch. There are some THAT GOOD! It is all mental in the beginning. Until YOU are ready and begging to be touched in any way by your betters!
Sofia, if she can induce the stockholm syndrome through just her "mental" skills, I will for sure be begging for her touch and much more but that remains to be seen.
Sometimes I'm a SOM and sometimes I'm a DUB. ( and that would be an Ambient Dub. lol)
I am which ever one I'm told to be.

I am which ever one I'm told to be.

Originally Posted by Sugardaddy
Wouldnt that make you sub?

In the swinger life I enjoyed being the male who'd come around to pound the wife. Originally Posted by mojojo213
Nice, I love watching
I would have to say I'm (dom)..I love being in control and pounding away on top' CG..
SUB, fo' sho'!
Nice, I love watching
I would have to say I'm (dom)..I love being in control and pounding away on top' CG.. Originally Posted by Sonya
Have I met my match?
We shall have to see next trip to SA!
I would love to be a woman's bitch.
80% Domme but will switch for the right one.
Sub
I like to be in control and take control. Love to grab a gal by the back of her head by her hair while she has me in her mouth. Love to pin her hands over her head while going Mish. Love holding/grabing her hips while railing her doggie.....ahh so many positons that I love handling a sexy gal! Dom here for sure!