Special relationship through time.....

Great reply Don T. I have definitely become quite fond of some of my guys that I have been seeing for a while. Maybe not in a romantic way but as special friends that I do care about. I look forward to spending time with them and worry about them when I haven't heard from them in a while. I also think that over time the more comfortable you are with someone and the better they know you the better the sex gets! Originally Posted by 1ThickBlond

I couldn't agree with you more. Very well said.
There have been two ladies that I used to see on a very regular basis back pre BT, we became very close friends and I see and socialize with both regularly even now, they have both left the Biz, but what made us connect as friends still remains and I am better for them being my friends
A different kind of friendship; probably more "real" and honest than many other relationships. Originally Posted by CivilBarrister
more "real" and honest than many other relationships I definitely agree.
I have definitely become quite fond of some of my guys that I have been seeing for a while. Maybe not in a romantic way but as special friends that I do care about. I look forward to spending time with them and worry about them when I haven't heard from them in a while. I also think that over time the more comfortable you are with someone and the better they know you the better the sex gets! Originally Posted by 1ThickBlond
in most cases not in a romantic way but as special friends that I do care about. But I have also had romantic relationships. My current SO going on 5 years now, is a provider.

Believe it or not ...I have several provider friends that I have never been a customer to..... Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
I have a small group of actual friends who are providers with whom I have never had a paid session. Originally Posted by blowpop
I also have friends who are providers that I have never been a customer to, DITTO

I've always said that the only way to tell if you're more than a customer to a provider is to see whether or not she wants to spend time with you when no money is involved. That's not to say that you can't develop a friendship with a provider you've session-ed with. Originally Posted by blowpop
Agreed, both ways. As I commented above and also ladies with whom I have had sessions and later became friends outside the hobby.

Bingo. I spend time with a provider or two outside of BCD, sometimes before BCD (dinner, drinks, lunch), sometimes without. For me/us, it tends to enhance our sexual connection. Originally Posted by TheDogger
That's why I'm more fond of local ladies than travelers, you get to know each others comfort zones and the sessions get better.

When asked why I care and am interested, "Hey...providers need love too ya'know!" Something to be said for that. Originally Posted by TheDogger
Hey we're all just people, everyone needs to be touched. I know a provider who is in the business because she doesn't get asked to the party otherwise. I see her non-hobby to spend time with her and just let her know that she IS appreciated.

what made us connect as friends still remains and I am better for them being my friends Originally Posted by Texmedic
and I am better for them being my friends. Me TOO.