Used rubbers...

You know, if a MAN is going to get all wiggy about a used condom and what's about to happen to his secretions after sex, then he needs to just not see a sex worker.

I mean, really. Who is actually going to take his semen and use it to impregnate someone?

If selling sperm (can one consider sperm USED?) is an actual and viable option, please let me know how it's done. I could use some extra income. Otherwise, these guys need to not fret over trifles such as this.

Just sounds dumb. Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
A few bad apples spoil the bunch. There was a lady like ten years ago, some athlete groupie somewhere, she would slip the guys a mickey and jack them off TC then saved the sperm for later use. Shit you not.

And idk who the hell the local provider was that saved the sperm but that is just friggen ratchet. All it takes is one dumbass to ruin the fun for everyone else.
http://www.wikihow.com/Dispose-of-a-Condom Originally Posted by Jarvis

What I usually do with mine. Originally Posted by bojulay
No water balloons?

I don't flush condoms, not at my incall nor at a hotel. Why? It's horrible for the plumbing. Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
Very true! However, I'm pretty sure there must be billions and billions of rubbers floating around like balloons in the sewers of Dallas. The rats are probably having all kinds of fun with them!

A few bad apples spoil the bunch. There was a lady like ten years ago, some athlete groupie somewhere, she would slip the guys a mickey and jack them off TC then saved the sperm for later use. Shit you not.

And idk who the hell the local provider was that saved the sperm but that is just friggen ratchet. All it takes is one dumbass to ruin the fun for everyone else. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
You can get cum out of a guy when he is passed out? Woa! Didn't know that was possible...

You can get cum out of a guy when he is passed out? Woa! Didn't know that was possible... Originally Posted by BrownSugarBaby
Me either! Hell Law & Order even did one those "ripped from the headlines" episodes about it. I was like, "there's no way!" but sure enough
I always take the condom off when the guy is done and I tell him to lay back and relax while I go flush it and get him a towel to clean up some along with a water.. I never have or had any weird intentions with any of my clients' used condoms LOL

That's just creepy... Originally Posted by sweet.treat69
+1
i was living in virginia beach several years ago. my roomate clogged up our plumbing flushing condoms down the toilet. landlady that lived downstairs was not happy. but she was a great landlady.

and i read that the turkey baster story was a hoax.
I heard cnn anchors play with toy airplanes and grown men can't help but watch. jk

http://jonathanturley.org/2011/02/01...egnate-herself

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...est-sperm.html

I didn't dig or anything. Those were the first two google pulled up.

Not that it is common but the urban legend is alive and well for bc of stories like those.

Just CIM/COF/COT..... Problem solved!
:You can get cum out of a guy when he is passed out? Woa! Didn't know that was possible... Originally Posted by BrownSugarBaby
Yep, "Nocturnal Emission". Same thing as a wet dream.
You could always put them in a fire pit and listen to the swimmers scream as they burn up in melted latex.
See this, friends, is the eternal beauty of the BBBJCIMNQNS. The swimmers can't survive stomach acid.
I've had several plumbers tell me that condoms are bad for the local sewer syatem.
What about my slave that wants me to save the used ones and feed him all of the cum during our visit?
What?? That isn't normal...
HA HA HA HA HA

Bobster you are correct. Condoms and Tampons = Problems with plumbing. I just feed mine to my slaves
  • Go4it
  • 03-26-2014, 07:36 PM
How about the lady who does this? I'm afraid most of our lady friends don't have a big enough HOUSE!!!!!!!
Attached Images File Type: jpg boyfriends.jpg (60.2 KB, 220 views)
Go4it - OMG thank you for the belly laugh...

the only thing better to add is "It puts the lotion on it's skin......"
I actually had an issue on a new apartment development ...
An angry buyer put a maintenance request because the commode was clogged ...
I sent the plumber to fix it ...

The report was: Birthday party balloons clogged the commode ...
I asked huh? ... The plumber said: Condoms ...

I sometimes wonder if my building would know where the covers came from should there be a plumbing issue.

U make a good point EW. That cost eventually gets back to the renter in higher rent or deposit fees. Didn't realize they were so bad for the plumbing. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
if you ask me...
Attached Images File Type: jpg 1344476340767_7740392.jpg (25.7 KB, 202 views)