Anyone remember fantasy ranch in arlington?

I think about going to Eden swingers club and the place next door for bdsm called Infliction Hall.
I remember a sexy Asian named Kiana. First strip climb I ever went to. Loved that place and loved Kiana. I assume she’s no longer dancing as that was back in 1998.
  • slap
  • 02-05-2023, 04:58 PM
I remember a sexy Asian named Kiana. First strip climb I ever went to. Loved that place and loved Kiana. I assume she’s no longer dancing as that was back in 1998. Originally Posted by redrover22
Was she the blonde with the big titties?
Was she the blonde with the big titties? Originally Posted by slap
I don’t remember her being blonde. She actually reminded me of fitness model Kiana Tom.
  • BLM69
  • 02-05-2023, 07:21 PM
I was a waitress there when. I turned 18. Used to sweep up condoms. Originally Posted by CD3
If you only known then what you know now, sounds like were in training at 18, I've ran though newbies getting in the game, they get so excited with the little things.
I went there for a poker party social. In reality I was getting fucked while watching guys play poker. If that says anything about the kind of place it was.
Yea,lots of people did not read the thread title. 2 different clubs with the same name. The orginal cub in Arlington was really nice. Good food, hot girls,lots of private places to play. After it closed, like all but one club in Arlington, Tom bought the place. Could not run it as a strip club any more so tried several different themes but none lasted very long.

He later bought Frank's Wildlife in the midcites area of Ft worth and renamed it as Fantasy Ranch. That place was ok but nothing like the orginal. It quickly became a brothel. Small but fun group of about a dozen eccie guys would hang out there. In fact, it's where I met Logan. It was a lot of fun for 3-4 years but quit going after that. It was just too trashy. I remember Bear getting into a fight in the parking lot with 2 guys. Came out to find blood from end to end of my car and the passenger side mirror broken off.