Just Drinks After Work

Victoria,
First off I love the Black and white pictures. Also thank you for adding your
points to the thread.
To answer your question i am one of the upper management, non owners
that make companies run.
Do companies build samples or perform some services at no charge to get a contract? You would be surprised.

Let me ask you this a question back. When was the last time you bought a dress without trying it on? Or worse a bra or bikini?
I was not suggesting trying you on for free (unless you ask nicely),
I was asking if meeting for a drink in a nice place before was a option.

Not looking to duck out Victoria just trying to look for another option to
on your mark, get set, Screw! LOL

Now I would ask that all ladies take FIH's lead and keep Jameson at the Incall

R Duke Originally Posted by rduke4923
exactly!!...and next time i'm in Houston, i'll buy you a beer
Or you could, you know, just pay for an additional hour with a lady. Quit being a time waster and begging for off the clock time.
Or you could, you know, just pay for an additional hour with a lady. Quit being a time waster and begging for off the clock time. Originally Posted by Finkle
Heh,
This is the Coed discussion section, and i asked a question to hear what others had to say. Happy Easter Mr Finkle enjoy the day
Heh,
.....Happy Easter Mr Finkle enjoy the day Originally Posted by rduke4923
59 posts in his first week.

Who was banned on 17 March?
Victoria,
First off I love the Black and white pictures. Also thank you for adding your
points to the thread. Originally Posted by rduke4923
Thanks.

I hear what you're saying, and I can understand how a session other than massage, might feel awkward to just jump into things straight off the bat. But, I would also assume what Fancy said, is true of most providers. The 10-15 minutes of arriving, sitting down, chit chatting, etc, doesn't count towards the total session time.

As far as my massage sessions, I don't starting "counting minutes" until I actually begin massaging. So, if there is any amount of time it takes for them to arrive, undress, etc, as well as afterwards in the shower, etc, I don't count that as well. That can equal up to 15-20 extra minutes in most cases, and sometimes even 30. So, I am basically giving away that time.

Then I have to clean up and reset my table before the next client, so I have to factor in that time as well, in terms of, how much time I allocate to each session.

I am only bringing this up, because in 8 years of providing, I have seen this same issue debated time and time again. Clients think we are sitting over making XXX per hour; when the truth is, for every actual hour spent in session, that is close to another half hour - hour of work that goes into preparing for and executing said session.

I'm not complaining by any means, I love this job; I'm just putting things into perspective as to why most ladies won't be game for giving away any time for free.

Some might though, and you can always ask. Asking never hurts.

(And just as an aside; I spent the last 2 years helping manage/run a small business. The only thing we gave away for "free" were initial consultations. Even things like bringing client's keys back to them, we charged for.)
Victoria,
To be honest I only had a traditional session in mind when I wrote the post.
I agree a massage is a fantastic lead in but to find someone strong in both catagories with a full menu narrows the field to a select few.
There may be more but I believe the smart fucktards keep those gems to
Themselves.
In regards to 15 min comment I do not think most would agree but I wholeheartedly agree
She does know her stuff.

Thank you for the insight and opinion. And I was serious about the Jameson

R Duke

Thanks.

I hear what you're saying, and I can understand how a session other than massage, might feel awkward to just jump into things straight off the bat. But, I would also assume what Fancy said, is true of most providers. The 10-15 minutes of arriving, sitting down, chit chatting, etc, doesn't count towards the total session time.

As far as my massage sessions, I don't starting "counting minutes" until I actually begin massaging. So, if there is any amount of time it takes for them to arrive, undress, etc, as well as afterwards in the shower, etc, I don't count that as well. That can equal up to 15-20 extra minutes in most cases, and sometimes even 30. So, I am basically giving away that time.

Then I have to clean up and reset my table before the next client, so I have to factor in that time as well, in terms of, how much time I allocate to each session.

I am only bringing this up, because in 8 years of providing, I have seen this same issue debated time and time again. Clients think we are sitting over making XXX per hour; when the truth is, for every actual hour spent in session, that is close to another half hour - hour of work that goes into preparing for and executing said session.

I'm not complaining by any means, I love this job; I'm just putting things into perspective as to why most ladies won't be game for giving away any time for free.

Some might though, and you can always ask. Asking never hurts.

(And just as an aside; I spent the last 2 years helping manage/run a small business. The only thing we gave away for "free" were initial consultations. Even things like bringing client's keys back to them, we charged for.) Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston
And of course I would think most married men would be hesitant to a meeting at a bar for drinks beforehand. Unless of course your business would allow you ample excuses.
Victoria,

In regards to 15 min comment I do not think most would agree....

And I was serious about the Jameson

R Duke Originally Posted by rduke4923
Wow, really? You mean to tell me, all these years I was treating my clients with some consideration and respect giving away free "into" time and I could have been ripping them off and charging them for every second? Damn, lols. :P

If you ever do decide to avail yourself of my massage, I will keep in mind the Jameson thing....

Who was banned on 17 March? Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Deez Nutts

Who was banned on 17 March? Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
someone with waaaaay nothing else to do...
Grammer
Grammer Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Kelsey?
Attached Images File Type: jpg grammer.jpg (42.5 KB, 68 views)
Kelsey? Originally Posted by Mythos
Idk actually lol oops
Kelsey? Originally Posted by Mythos

I've always had a thing for him....what can I say? I do like the older mens, that salt 'n pepper hair, it's just too sexy.
Idk actually lol oops Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe