Wtf. Now the gop is trying to cancel goofy

Agreed. I simply believe they only watch the censored media and don't have a clue. So sad.
Nice! Ticks two prohibited subject boxes in one statement.

All the best, doofus. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
What a rotting and miserable existence yours must be.

Pssst! There's some kids skate boarding on your front lawn. Sick 'em tiger.
Disney never deserved the special 'government unto themselves' privileges to begin with. It was only political power and money that allowed it in the first place. But they shit in their own drinking water when they began pushing the Far Left Agenda. They needed those privileges removed. You may not understand the gravity of the issues. Originally Posted by Johny Montana
Well... Viva the Las Vegas. At the time, that part of Florida was vast tract of empty and unmanageable swamp land. Disney came in heavy, with tons-o-mullah and bought up vast tracts of land and portrayed massive spending to create a golden city in the sky that would bring in volumes of tourists carrying their wallets to spend in the state. They spoke of Magic Kingdoms, milk and honey flowing in the streets all at limited expense to the state. Money for nothing and the tourists are free. However, there s this one small, teensy even, thing you need to do for us...

Plus, if one recollects, to some extent Disney World was a Utopian dream city. One that was supposed to be entirely self sufficient. It was an experiment. One that would keep evolving, aka Epcot. Utopia turned Dystopian and gravity pulled it all down.
Well... Viva the Las Vegas. At the time, that part of Florida was vast tract of empty and unmanageable swamp land. Disney came in heavy, with tons-o-mullah and bought up vast tracts of land and portrayed massive spending to create a golden city in the sky that would bring in volumes of tourists carrying their wallets to spend in the state. They spoke of Magic Kingdoms, milk and honey flowing in the streets all at limited expense to the state. Money for nothing and the tourists are free. However, there s this one small, teensy even, thing you need to do for us...

Plus, if one recollects, to some extent Disney World was a Utopian dream city. One that was supposed to be entirely self sufficient. It was an experiment. One that would keep evolving, aka Epcot. Utopia turned Dystopian and gravity pulled it all down. Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
and to think that Walt Disney was considering New Orleans for its theme park.

good thing that it didn't happen.
Are you saying gay people are anti family?

If so you sound like a fucking loon.

Next you'll say whites marrying outside their race is anti family.

You're better than that dilbert. Originally Posted by WTF
yes gays are anti-family for their very lifestyle choices.
Wait! WUT?!? You came over here to bitch about Trump (nothing new) and Bambino (ditto) about another thread? WUT? Are they ignoring you (rightly so) over there so you had to come whine here? That ain't rational behavior. Did you mix up your meds again today Rabbit? Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do

Refer to posts # 8, 10, and 15 by your good pal Bambino
Refer to posts # 8, 10, and 15 by your good pal Bambino Originally Posted by VitaMan
You weren't. Why would I?

new films for kids by Disney can not be shown/linked on this SHMB
Image Violation thingy
You weren't. Why would I?

Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
You know why you would, woodchuck.
yes gays are anti-family for their very lifestyle choices. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm