REVOLVING DOOR POLICY -- Spicer is OUT

Your (sic) really a deep thinker Bambino

Your vocabulary and spelling skills are exceptional

Congratulations Lusty. You took this moron and taught him to spell. Let me know when you teach him how to write a complete sentence.
With punctuation and everything. Originally Posted by themystic
You talking to me? Ok... you only missed your period in 2 out of 6 attempted "sentences"(*). Keep it up and we might even donate a fresh box of tampons.

(*) "With punctuation and everything." is not a stand-alone sentence. No wonder your nickname is mistake.
Are you really in a discussion about spelling and punctuation with this IBJunior wannabe?

Yawn.

I wonder when he'll be a man and quit throwing his dull and unwitting Fat Hodor sidekick BAMBULLY under the bus.

Not a nice person. Sad. Bigly.
I wonder when he'll be a man and quit throwing his dull and unwitting Fat Hodor sidekick BAMBULLY under the bus. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Bam and I enjoy taking turns driving our pig roadkill bus back and forth over your stinking, slovenly pig's ass.

You talking to me? Ok... you only missed your period in 2 out of 6 attempted "sentences"(*). Keep it up and we might even donate a fresh box of tampons.

(*) "With punctuation and everything." is not a stand-alone sentence. No wonder your nickname is mistake. Originally Posted by lustylad
Something You, Trump and his followers never make, a mistake. White Alpha Male Right Wing <----------LOL!

Get back on your perch, parrot boy

Lusty is a cracker, I mean Lusty want a cracker