who else rides?

tff, niplover, that is one bad ass Huffy....for just a few dollars more, a sissy bar would complete the package....oh, and the deck of cards to stick in the spokes...Damn, I really used to do that....
I always rode big Harleys - but on the back... lol Since I kicked the bike owner to the curb I have not ridden and I miss it. The weather is perfect right now.
I cycle...does that count? It's better for your ass anyway... haha
1978 Huffy. Custom paint and hand made seat. Yep, I got some cash tied up in this badboy!
Originally Posted by NipLover

ROTFLMAO!

I love it!!!

~Gen Nicole~
  • ky
  • 05-01-2010, 05:26 PM
I had a Honda Shadow. If work ever picks up again, I want a Harley. Good to see so many riders here!
  • 05-01-2010, 05:27 PM
  • ky
  • 05-01-2010, 06:03 PM
BTW, Im a painter by trade. Im not good with airbrushing or art work but I can paint basic colors/combos very well. If you know anyone looking to have their bike painted, hit me up. Thanks!
I haven't ridden in years.

I almost bought a Honda CBR600RR a few weeks ago, but I came to my senses.
I cycle...does that count? It's better for your ass anyway... haha Originally Posted by Megan Love
Now that's REAL biking. I ride for 2-3 hours and am a lot healthier at the end of the ride. Great weather for either type of biking, though.
Been riding my entire life (well-almost)!
2008 Yamaha Roadliner here.
The thing I think is great is that there is a wide collection of bikes represented here, not just the standard Harley stuff.
I've put more than 200,000 miles on BMWs, myself.
I finally got it!

Those of you that want to get together and ride PM me with your e-mail address or e-mail me directly at aspdatxbrad@yahoo.com and let see if we can get some folks together
man o man, brad, what a beautiful ride! That is an awesome bike; you are going to have a blast riding that baby....( this is me being sooooooo jealous.....)