Let's get this Train Wreck started. fuckers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5N09K55ums

The Right Brothers
32.9K subscribers

#BLM​ #Facts​ #Debunked​

We’ve heard BLM preach their false doctrine for years.

It’s time for a rebuttal.

Like, subscribe, and share with a friend! Help us keep spreading the word: Identity Politics is Dead!
there's nothing wrong or broken or suddenly disabled about embedded uboob links on ECCIE.

Dilbert, u have some sort of issue with your browser. it's happened to me several times over the years. i use firefox. they've pushed out updates that broke stuff on ECCIE and other sites. i'd just use another browser until firefox fixed their code and pushed out a new update Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
ah finally can see the videos.

you are right that it was an issue with firefox. I had to turn off enhanced tracking protection.

now I have to see this works for twitter and imgur images.
ah finally can see the videos.

you are right that it was an issue with firefox. I had to turn off enhanced tracking protection.

now I have to see this works for twitter and imgur images. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

i have enhanced tracking protection enabled on this site as i post. no issues at all. i did have to add eccie as an exception a while back when their SSL cert expired. haven't bothered to check if they renewed it or not. that wasn't a firefox issue it was Malwarebytes that wouldn't allow access to the site. it still whines like a liberal bitch about chat on eccie which i've never used nor care to.

here's a twittybird test for ya now .. u see this image?

more on this image later.
i have enhanced tracking protection enabled on this site as i post. no issues at all. i did have to add eccie as an exception a while back when their SSL cert expired. haven't bothered to check if they renewed it or not. that wasn't a firefox issue it was Malwarebytes that wouldn't allow access to the site. it still whines like a liberal bitch about chat on eccie which i've never used nor care to.

more on this image later. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
yeah I see twitter.

where is this exception at?
yeah I see twitter.

where is this exception at? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
my Old Kentucky Home.

https://nypost.com/2021/05/04/louisv...rce=NYPTwitter

Louisville diner pulls gun on BLM protesters, video shows

A Louisville diner pulled a gun on Black Lives Matter protestors who converged on the outdoor area of an upscale restaurant on the day of the Kentucky Derby.

The demonstrators were marching to Churchill Downs to demand justice for Breonna Taylor, who was shot dead by local cops in a botched drug raid last year, according to the Louisville Courier-Journal.

Footage of the incident tweeted by a reporter at the newspaper shows Saturday’s armed confrontation at La Chasse.

Some protestors intervened and urged the demonstrators to move away from the man with his gun drawn, and police arrived a short time later, the paper reported.

A restaurant worker told police “that multiple armed protesters entered the restaurant property, which included outdoor dining space,” according to Fox News.

“During the encounter both patrons and protesters brandished firearms,” police spokeswoman Alicia Smiley told the outlet.

Five protest related arrests were made, including a suspect charged with possession of a handgun by a convicted felon and first-degree wanton endangerment of an officer, Fox said.

It is legal to carry handguns in Kentucky, according to the NRA. No gun violence was reported.

The incident comes a week after federal investigators announced a sweeping constitutional rights probe of the beleaguered department in the wake of Taylor’s shooting death.

More than 230 cops have either retired, resigned or been fired since 2020.
lmao, that white haired older guy was seriously brandishing a NAA .22 revolver? Unironically?

My friends and I have one we make one another wear if we go out together and one of us forgets to carry.
lmao, that white haired older guy was seriously brandishing a NAA .22 revolver? Unironically?

My friends and I have one we make one another wear if we go out together and one of us forgets to carry. Originally Posted by GastonGlock

a .22 right between the eyes is a kill shot ..

this is a fav carry gun of mine. no it won't blow you off your feet but it will kill you. it's small and easy to conceal.

Colt mustang .380 pocketlite

here is another one i like to keep. in my truck. when i need some big punching power. it's a fucking beast of a gun. but somewhat impractical to conceal carry. i keep in my center console.

Taurus Judge 45 Long Colt/.410 short

this bad boy shoots .45 long colt and .410 shorts. this will knock an NFL lineman on his ass. i load it in the following way .. first round .. .410 to punch out a car window, next two .45 long colt, last two .410 for "crowd control"

BAHHAAAAAAA
a .22 right between the eyes is a kill shot Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Yeah, but ol' boy don't strike me as the type who practices with that much, let alone trains, especially if he's muzzle sweeping a whole group of people. Kinda like being a flasher with a 2" cock at that stage. If you're gonna brandish, don't brandish with something a Yukon whore carries in her garter.

this is a fav carry gun of mine. no it won't blow you off your feet but it will kill you. it's small and easy to conceal.

Colt mustang .380 pocketlite

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Now that the weather's getting warmer, I'm transitioning back to my P365 since it's small enough to holster or pocket carry. 12 rounds of 9mm on tap w/ 2 backup 15 round magazines.

here is another one i like to keep. in my truck. when i need some big punching power. it's a fucking beast of a gun. but somewhat impractical to conceal carry. i keep in my center console.

Taurus Judge 45 Long Colt/.410 short

this bad boy shoots .45 long colt and .410 shorts. this will knock an NFL lineman on his ass. i load it in the following way .. first round .. .410 to punch out a car window, next two .45 long colt, last two .410 for "crowd control"

BAHHAAAAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I have a S&W Governor that I keep full of .410 birdshot as my "snake gun"

I keep a Scorpion Micro as one of my truck guns. More 9mm, but 90 rounds on tap in 3 mags. I run a laser and a binary trigger on it because if I have to use it in the car, I probably don't have time to work sights or a dot, but need to put a lot of lead downfield fast.

yeah I see twitter.

I meant firefox.
Yeah, but ol' boy don't strike me as the type who practices with that much, let alone trains, especially if he's muzzle sweeping a whole group of people. Kinda like being a flasher with a 2" cock at that stage. If you're gonna brandish, don't brandish with something a Yukon whore carries in her garter.

Now that the weather's getting warmer, I'm transitioning back to my P365 since it's small enough to holster or pocket carry. 12 rounds of 9mm on tap w/ 2 backup 15 round magazines.

I have a S&W Governor that I keep full of .410 birdshot as my "snake gun"

I keep a Scorpion Micro as one of my truck guns. More 9mm, but 90 rounds on tap in 3 mags. I run a laser and a binary trigger on it because if I have to use it in the car, I probably don't have time to work sights or a dot, but need to put a lot of lead downfield fast.

Originally Posted by GastonGlock

you are Gaston Glock !!

peace through superior firepower!

this is what i call a Texas Snake gun

Guns, hookers, and old crazy men. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
Guns, hookers, and old crazy men. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
What are you? A young kid in your mamas basement sneaking on a hooker board?
What are you? A young kid in your mamas basement sneaking on a hooker board? Originally Posted by bambino
It would explain his politics and taste in "women"
What are you? A young kid in your mamas basement sneaking on a hooker board? Originally Posted by bambino
It would explain his politics and taste in "women" Originally Posted by GastonGlock
No, no! I'm one of you! A crazy old man!

more on this image later. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
yeah I see twitter.

I meant firefox. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
let me rephrase that.

where in firefox is this exception you mentioned?

you had tracking protection on, whereas i had to turn mine off. you put eccie as an exception to make that work.