Diversity strikes again...

• CJ7
  • 11-13-2013, 10:18 AM
No, there are just some people that you could print the gospel verbatim and they would say that you were wrong, could not believed, or were otherwise fooled. So you can look it up yourself. It happened when I was in New Orleans just about five miles down the road.

Sigh* Ms Frank (yes, she is black) was in the NO police academy. She had a lot of problems with authority, following orders, and a hint of mental problems. Her instructors described her as a bomb waiting to go off. The mayor, Marc Morial, used his influence to not only keep her in the academy but to allow her to graduate. Among many other sins, her main claim to infamy is that her and her nephew robbed a Vietnamese place because she had heard that they kept large sums of cash on hand. Her partner happened to be doing security for the place (as do many of the underpaid police officers) so she was busted. She took her partner's gun, lined up the whole family, and shot them including her partner. She missed a teenage girl who hid in the walk in. She left, drove home, and when the call went out she responded to the crime. Once on the scene she was picked out by the teenage girl as the murderer of her parents, brothers, and sisters plus her partner. After her conviction they found the body of her father under his own house which was now hers. She should have never gotten a badge but for the influence of a democratic mayor. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

Morial became Mayor in 1994, but Frank was hired in 1993. Someone intervened on her behalf, though, as you say. A psychiatrist recommended against her being hired. He sure turned out to right!!!

aaaaarrrrrrggggghhhhhh ... another timeline proves JD is an idiot

come on JD get to the crux of this biscuit, just say another black went off and killed some people.
Oops! I forget to bait my hook like I did in another thread. I met Morial when he was running for Mayor. I was seeing a provider at her place on Rampart street and Morial was walking by when we came outside. She introduced him to me. Seems that his dad died a short distance from there on a cold night, but that is another story.

So we end up with a seriously flawed person getting an assist into a career for political reasons that ended in the deaths of several people. The politician is never put on trial for criminal mistakes of judgement and at least one person actually took the time to look it up. Still my recollection of the event was that Morial was put on the spot to explain. Maybe he was not mayor yet but occupied another office.
Morial became Mayor in 1994, but Frank was hired in 1993. Someone intervened on her behalf, though, as you say. A psychiatrist recommended against her being hired. He sure turned out to right!!!

aaaaarrrrrrggggghhhhhh ... another timeline proves JD is an idiot

come on JD get to the crux of this biscuit, just say another black went off and killed some people. Originally Posted by CJ7
and we end with a racist remark by CJ
LOOK WHOS PLAYING THE RACE CARD, FOR A CHANGE. JDIDIOT!