Threats to defame me eveonastick

I’m a little late , but awwwww shit
You have a zillion yes reviews, I would not worry about it honey, BTW looking to see you sometime soon.
^ smh new thread inspiration ....coming right up
Bsc? I can't it's against Eccie regulations.
Eve, I asked you if you were ready. You said to wait. No where did you say come in/knock. If you said "Ok come in" or "Ok Knock" I would have been right there. You said OK only, and I thought that was in response to me telling you to tell me to let me know whenever you are ready (which was the last statement I sent to her before the OK.

Go ahead and post the transcript, I don't really care because what i wrote isn't edited (minor skipping over separated texts that are denoted as ...and the part i added what i was speaking of in parenthesis.

Maybe I'm wrong and as she said stupid, but this is all within 5 minutes of texts pretty much. I understand it could all be misunderstood, but I called you to try to ask what is going on but you did not answer.

I blocked you because I was tired of hearing all the crap about being scared to leave the room, lost money on the room. I said I was sorry about the misunderstanding. But you kept badgering me instead of saying ok.

Sorry I did not get back to this sooner, as eve knows with out texts yesterday - I don't get out of work until around this time.Hopefully yall don't believe silence is a guilty plea.

I made this post in coed so we both could post. I could have hid this in a private forum like you threatened and said you would do. But I don't have anything to hide. Sorry again it didn't work out, but for you to tell me you are going to blacklist me (in much more words over text) is over the line. As I said, I rarely post but I've never had a person threaten me behind the public view like that. It had to go public, let everyone decide with both views.
I can show you in person *wink*
Just stop dude you're putting the "awe" in awful
Text me, this isn't an issue. I keep rereading it; it's so small. Just talk to me man. You didn't have to do this shit. you're still spilling energy into it. So fucking people over. There's no end to this story. Since I know you're not a cop come see me now for free, don't act weird. I'm happy to shut you the fuck up. *Serious wink*
(probability is if he says yes we're gonna have some Bangin sex)
Since I know you're not a cop come see me now for free, don't act weird. I'm happy to shut you the fuck up. *Serious wink* Originally Posted by eveonastick

Ummmm....... I'm not a cop either.... I'll fuck you for free......!!

No worries, water under the bridge. Appreciate the gesture. and I'll send you some p411 points for my misunderstanding if we can just let this go.Thanks for the offer, but I am on the way out of town for work. No worries though, I don't need anything to be free. I just don't want people spreading bad things about me when I didn't intend what you were saying.
I"ll come over and bang you!
I actually know now from your references/p411 ok's inboxing me you're a nice guy I think it went badly and now I know I have to spell everything out for you. I'm down if you are
Ok young man, come back! I hope to actually meet you
Don't do this shit again, you just let a fuck ton of people know I work alone. That makes me a Target. Don't don't don't