Hobby Prayers to Tebow.......amen

Thank you sweet niño Tebow belching virgin tit leche from your toothless mouth....for displaying the brilliant stain of sangre in little Helen's panties.....confirming no Tebow primos this month and saving brother GS from committing red wing blasphemy..........amen
Sweet baby Tebow, all 8 lbs 6 ozs, please help the banned hooktards post better as fucktards, Amen.
My bad. I coulda swore that was in ******* meatball spanglish. Smh... Go eat.
Back on topic, i pray for spinners

Racial slurs are not permitted even in jest. -Spice

#2 - Derogatory racial remarks are simply unacceptable, period. Disrespect another's ethnic background and you will most certainly regret it.
Originally Posted by christopher bede
Heathens in this bitch I tell ya.....

Compels You....
Sweet baby Tebow let us bow our heads as we pray for our modtards. Clear their eyes of the sleep and the fog in their brains from the many late nights of mod pussy. Empower them so that they may see the banned whores with access to male handles.

amen
Sweet baby Tebow suckling that gold coin, please withhold your mighty hand from smiting modtards who cannot see what is right in front of them...........and bless the little pigmies in Jasper...........amen
Sweet baby Tebow born with a full head of hair in your great & powerful 4th qtr winning drive-ness could you see to it that the Grammar Nazi's will always have a home among the downtrodden, the sickly in mindset, the butthurt, the consecutive thread starters, the multiple handlers, the 'N' Pimps, the Negroes, the sperm whale pods, & thirsty bitches within the congregation of your SHMB, so they to may heil your glory.

In the name of deep throat, the taint, & your holy Tebow....

Sweet baby Tebow fresh from the womb munching on the umbilical cord. Please help christopher robin bebe wade through all of the fat whales and fugly whores that AXOXO sends him/her to. So, when he/she finally gets to her, he/she will be so happy to not be fucking another fat ugly whore. The info he/she has to give up to get in the door will be a bump in the road by comparison.........and by extension sweet baby Tebow still burping from finishing off that placenta. Please make the transition move quickly. So, Zanzy can have his persona back. I am sure he is tired of the split personality...........amen

Feel free to pray to Tebow for hobby related issues close to your heart........I know that I have some more on the way. Originally Posted by dearhunter
How is this NOT hobby related?

Thanck you all for your loyal devotion!

Well, I kept thinking it might come to some legit hobby topic. But......

Moved to sandbox Originally Posted by Pistolero
Sweet baby Tebow, I pray your powers to save yourself are better than the other sweet baby something or other that couldn't pull himself off that cross, but is still coming back one day to save this world. lol
Sweet baby Tebow all scrunch faced taking that first dump at the incall, help boardman understand that there is no accounting for the utter blind stupidity which can cause modtards to move hobby related threADs.........and bless the little pigmies in Jasper..........amen
HOsanna!
Sweet baby Tebow....all constipated from not drinking enough tit milk...bless the modtar that deleted DominoHo's fourth welcome threAD. May the modtard be blessed with another free dose of modpussy.
Sweet baby Tebow

save the krill
save the krill
save the krill
save the krill
why do I feel the urge to play in rush hour traffic............amen Originally Posted by dearhunter
Like Nike says, JUST DO IT.............
I do not understand the playing in rush hour traffic. Most rush hour traffic is bumper to bumper and moving at a snail's pace. Seems to me that the safest place to play would be in rush hour traffic.