Bare back sex

someone made a good analogy on this topic. some dudes hop on their crotch rocket with shorts and a t-shirt and hit 120, other dudes don't get on their hawg without being covered head to toe in leather, plus a good-quality helmet. all about risk tolerance.

there's a disconnect between what you see on ads and what happens bcd, imo. and yup, fizley is correct. Originally Posted by pxmcc
Good point sir.
Once you go bareback can you go back? I imagine cumming in putty is like a drug. No way you're doing that plain Jane condom sex after that. ?
Once you go bareback can you go back and stick your BWC down my throat some more? I imagine cumming in my ass is like a drug. No way you're doing that plain Jane condom sex after that. ? Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
fixed.
Once you go bareback can you go back? I imagine cumming in putty is like a drug. No way you're doing that plain Jane condom sex after that. ? Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

It's a dangerous Risk..
But yes😍😄so delish😊

But He'll noooooo..

I suggest this. It feels so freaking good and no worries.

And to be planned with a 2 plus hour visit for the "buildup"
😈

Spend the first hour with foreplay then when ready have
Your partner put on a

https://toywithme.com/best-squirting-dildo/

Then just explode all in you😎

And get yogurt to put in there..bananna flavor so then you can get in there and lick it all up😂
^sounds like a BLAST!
^I see what you did THERE!
Why would u want too ?
Surprised CP hasn't chimed in about the vaccine his billionaire parents paid for. Originally Posted by Slitlikr
Ha... yep... ^
I have worked in a clinical setting in the past, and I have seen a couple of patients with advanced (terminal) syphilis. We also had patients with advanced HIV/AIDS. Believe me, you do not want to be that guy!

I would not have unprotected sex with any provider, nor should they. Any provider who offered or allowed BB would be deeply suspect in my book. Providers should feel the same way about Hobbyists. Originally Posted by ICU 812
THIS IS GOLDEN ADVICE
personally i never hobby without protection because IT IS THE BEST POLICY EVER

even some civi's im seeing its a standard
im seeing a fuck buddy, your typical divorced nympho milf, who i know is seeing other guys and one day she tells me, u the only guy that uses condoms on me
another time she tells me she think she is pregnant

i cud not have been happier that i always suit up
  • ohne1
  • 01-14-2020, 06:30 PM
Its a gamble and I understand that. But I am willing to take that chance. I get tested every few months and so far, so good
I would be more afraid of getting an "I'm late this month" text, than having my dick dripping puss.
I would be more afraid of getting an "I'm late this month" text, than having my dick dripping puss. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
What is it that The Witcher says about picking the lesser of 2 evils?

I'm late this month is not as bad as a lifelong infection, but i rather not have either
  • ohne1
  • 01-15-2020, 12:06 PM
I would be more afraid of getting an "I'm late this month" text, than having my dick dripping puss. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
Vasectomy, brother. Best investment ever!
Everyone has there own opinion about this topic. To each his/her own. But gents who are married, my advice: think about bare backing a provider then, later having sex with your spouse. Said provider may have had something up in her snooch. Ooops your wife catches the same thing.

Now your wife's at the doctor being asked if she has promiscuous unprotected sex. She gets pissed off and says fuck no! Then on the way home she's fuming hot thinking about crushing your balls! Imho you should just wrap that rascal to be on the safe side, that way you won't catch something then pass it to her.

I'm sure most ladies on here don't want you raw dogging them because in the back of their mind their thinking "Well if he wants to bare back me, ain't no telling which other provider he's already did this with."

Yet there are some ladies who still do bbfs. My advice to those ladies, I say see the above comment I just made.
Plan B and then call Cutepapi's scientific parents.