Encounter: amazing time with sweet and bubbly Allison Stark !!! (photos)

nice one Abe. This seriously must be a part time job being a hobbyist for you sir.
it's always a good time!
"She's a fun cool girl" huh..?

you are full of shit.. you never saw her..

Allison saw your post here and was not too happy with it.. so she asked me to post for her that:
SHE HAS NEVER SEEN YOU DAWG!

ps - Kylie Carter told me that you were going to pay her to secretly take a photo of me? dude what the hell yo? i mean.. da fuck???

so with that, i leave you with this..

Originally Posted by honest_abe

I lost respect for you a long time ago for being such a pussy and spineless promoter(spineless because you deny being a promoter DAWG)
The last 4 digits of her number are 9600 DAWG and i saw her at the end of her Nadya3 career DAWG
Why dont you ask her if she ever met a client that dropped down into the splits DAWG
FUCKING PUSSY
YOURE ON IGNORE NOW PUSSY
And catholic....after multi visits. God I love this town Originally Posted by sphinx3006

says who?????
I lost respect for you a long time ago for being such a pussy and spineless promoter(spineless because you deny being a promoter DAWG)
The last 4 digits of her number are 9600 DAWG and i saw her at the end of her Nadya3 career DAWG
Why dont you ask her if she ever met a client that dropped down into the splits DAWG
FUCKING PUSSY
YOURE ON IGNORE NOW PUSSY Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy

big words.. if only i actually gave a shit..
Abe,
Great review. Thanks, man.
yes sir.. my pleasure!

Nice one Abe! Sometimes I don't understand some of the hate. People will try to find any and everything to complain about. Probably because you are smashing these fine babes before they can save up enough money to see them. Getting laid should make us happy. Keep doing you and what you enjoy!
Nice one Abe! Sometimes I don't understand some of the hate. People will try to find any and everything to complain about. Probably because you are smashing these fine babes before they can save up enough money to see them. Getting laid should make us happy. Keep doing you and what you enjoy! Originally Posted by Mental AtrraXXXion

thanks man..

i seem to be getting a lot of hate about photos lately..

the way i see it is - at least i posted a damn photo.. most of the haters that complain, don't bother to post their own photos..

whether or not someone likes the photo should not matter - at least there is a current up-to-date visual of what the lady actually looks like.. apparently some peeps just don't seem to understand this..
says who????? Originally Posted by honest_abe
Hey Abe....I completely respect and appreciate your contribution to the boards. You do a great service for the rest of us hounds. And I understand that there are many fellas here that are full of shit...but some of us aren't. You're not the only fella here with some cash, game and time. I say this with the upmost respect. PM me if you want details....er proof.
She's a great gal and I enjoyed every minute with her.
Very nice tits and cool lil carpet!
Nicely done as always Abe. She looks like a nice milf slut!
Ignore the shitz Abe. Keep up the good work