I got robbed by Lucy!!! at the theatre

Downey is so talented....from day one, he's been the perfect choice for Tony (Iron Man) Stark. In addition, wouldn't mind one bit seeing him do one more (if the script is right, of course) Sherlock Holmes flick.
Agreed! It was proper fucking shite!!!! They must have given Morgan a load of cash to do such a poor film. The memory stick that looked like the cosmos was beyond moronic. RUBBISH film!!! Originally Posted by Don't Be Daft!
Has Morgan Freeman never aged...he's been in his 60's for his entire career it seems.
I saw Lucy last weekend. I'm not a huge fan of most Luc Besson movies, but I thought that this one was interesting. There are plenty of flaws, but it's far from boring. Well acted, nicely filmed, and it does generate a bit of after movie thinking and conversation. Too much violence and gore for my taste, but that is true of half the movies I see. I don't think I'd go to the theater to see it again, but I'd give it at least a tepid to slightly stronger than tepid recommendation.
My opinion,

I am big out of the box thinker, so I enjoyed it didnt think it is xmen or startrek quality but look at directors other films. It makes u think in a different perspective as to what we are capable as humans that we are to lazy to use. Please my opinion only! Dont rape my thoughts please!
What the hell???
Was I subjected to some paradoxical version of the film?
Some type of secret experimental version?
I have rehashed my notes with my fellow movie goers and we are at a complete loss. The movie we watched was terrible. To the level that the folks at Mystery Science Theater are most certainly running out of clean underpants in premature excitement....yet we continue to hear snippets of partial praise.
I wish I could just convince myself that maybe I was just too hyper critical but then I replay it in my head and that isn't going to happen.
If there was ever an argument for WALDT outside of the hobby this movie would appear to be a terrific example.
What the hell???
Was I subjected to some paradoxical version of the film?
Some type of secret experimental version?
I have rehashed my notes with my fellow movie goers and we are at a complete loss. The movie we watched was terrible. To the level that the folks at Mystery Science Theater are most certainly running out of clean underpants in premature excitement....yet we continue to hear snippets of partial praise.
I wish I could just convince myself that maybe I was just too hyper critical but then I replay it in my head and that isn't going to happen.
If there was ever an argument for WALDT outside of the hobby this movie would appear to be a terrific example. Originally Posted by bored@home
I figured out why you have a different view... this movie was playing in the adjacent cinema and you must have gone through the wrong door...

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3165608/

Why don't you list the top 3-5 things that you didn't like and we'll keep discussing it...

L4L