thought for a rochester gangbang

'EGgShEelLsS'!...
how about guys only... *free* circle jerk anyone ??
my gangbangs are done mostly for fun & only for my regulars...I had 6 guys at last one and it was at a hotel{2hours non stop balls to the wall}...only $100 for each guy
I LOVE GANGBANGS & I LOVE MY REGULARS!!!!{Petiteassman..ya gotta fly here for the next one...lol}
I would love to be one of the providers Das.... you can always count me in
THE FOLLOWING ARE THE BASIC "DO'S & DON'T DO'S" OF GANG BANG ETIQUETTE.
Originally Posted by Chloe

Those rules sound good, but I would like to add one thing...

Gentlemen, no crossing swords!
I will be PMing gents and providers later on to get a tentative confirmation, also for the ladies there will be a questionaire that I will need returned.

Remember, this is not the actual invite, as I will need to set things up. Just a feeler of who is really interested, and the expectations.

So, if you haven't allready done so, and if you are interested, PM me...
Das count me in, as it sounds like the making of a helluva night. I await your PM
I guess it would be appropriate at this time to say that this GB event is not an ECCIE sponsored event.
For some reason when you brought up sponsorship all I could think of were those cheesy Demolition Derby commercials you hear on the radio and late night TV...

Sunday!...Sunday!!...Sunday!!! at the ECCIE member rec center...It's!...It's!!...It's ...Bang-O-Rama-Ah-Ah-Ah!...
  • Chloe
  • 08-28-2010, 08:17 AM
OMG!!! I just had my first GB and had the time of my life!!! MOST of the gentlemen canceled but the ones that showed up WOW!! I had the time of my life.
  • Doove
  • 08-28-2010, 08:32 AM
OMG!!! I just had my first GB and had the time of my life!!! Originally Posted by Chloe
At 9:00 in the morning?

MOST of the gentlemen canceled but the ones that showed up WOW!! I had the time of my life.
If most canceled but you still had enough to qualify it as a gang bang, all i can say is
OMG! I can't believe you are up already....
woohoooo chloe--arent they fun?????
I AM SO GLAD YOU ENJOYED
OMG!!! I just had my first GB and had the time of my life!!! MOST of the gentlemen canceled but the ones that showed up WOW!! I had the time of my life. Originally Posted by Chloe
you post 1 more time in wny section you are required to come here
woohoooo chloe--arent they fun????? Originally Posted by DallasRain