AUSTIN TRIP CANCELLED SORRY GUYS!!

Sixxbach if I was personally telling you that I would have placed your name within the sentence I was talking to the lil group of haters>>>If you are part of them then take it personal if your not then let it go JUST SAYING
A lot of provider will not travel if they didn't get enough prebooks. I know a lot that do this. It's not news. Bibi Joy, I'm sure you cancelled your trip for good reason. As a lady that doesn't see guys last minute, I would have done the exact same thing. Good luck!

Sorry u did not get more requests sweetie. Try again in a couple weeks. In my experience tho, most guys seldom book in advance... Maybe MAYBE 1 out of 20. Most guys are last minute... hey im horny right now type of thing Originally Posted by MarleyMonroe
When I travel most of them book in advance. There are those guys that'll wait until I'm in town but unless they have a p411 or datecheck membership I will not see them. If a newbie books in advance he has a better chance of seeing me because I have time to properly screen him. When I'm touring a city, I'm not confined to a hotel room. I'm out sightseeing, having lunch/dinner with clients in between calls not waiting for my next call so email checking/bb checking won't be happening. I also don't list my phone number so there goes those last minute guys. In other words, being that I require at least 24 hours to book with me, I don't get the "i'm horny now" type guys.

I give a shit about that because??................

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
You are just mean......sometimes.
Ok, we know she is not comming. I think that about concludes this PSA!!

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff