Ladies expect to get less calls for a while!

Well in the words of Eddie Murphy I say:

"Well, tell Bill I said: 'Have a Coke and a smile and shut the fuck up. The Jell-O pudding-eating motherfucker" Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
Actually it was Richard Pryor!
  • monev
  • 06-17-2012, 03:46 PM
Hey Artist wasn't that OUTING you a second ago ? Originally Posted by rockerrick
So Z I see you made the edit, I got 10 points for the exact same thing a week ago so I hope justice is equal here. Mine was a joke, referring to a friend, she actually outed him.
So Z I see you made the edit, I got 10 points for the exact same thing a week ago so I hope justice is equal here. Mine was a joke, referring to a friend, she actually outed him. Originally Posted by buckman
It's after 5, I'm going to clock out. I've been work'n some of you boys up like its my day job today.

buckman I know you won't have as much fun without me here.....

You are working your campaign like a day job too. I hope you are getting paid well Boo!
buckman sure follows EJL around here...

just an observation
  • monev
  • 06-17-2012, 07:21 PM
buckman sure follows EJL around here...

just an observation Originally Posted by BlakeConfidential
What a surprise, you pop in again mis-informed. Are you sure they didn't suck out more then just fat.
hahahahah speaking of misinformed..............

ps thanks for clairfying who you really are to me
  • monev
  • 06-17-2012, 07:41 PM
hahahahah speaking of misinformed..............

ps thanks for clairfying who you really are to me Originally Posted by BlakeConfidential
Hahaha, do you really think your fooling anyone. It's not like 36DDD providers grow on trees. A couple quick searches is all it takes and then a few pm's to fill in the blanks.
You seem to underestimate my intelligence. No doubt that some people have figured out who I am, but for you to address any procedures I may or may not have done? I'm truly disappointed.

You DO know it is against the rules to have multiple handles though don't you??

Oh and its THAN not then
and YOU'RE not YOUR
and 36DD not 36DDD
  • monev
  • 06-17-2012, 08:37 PM
Yes I do, I know the rules quite well, hence the disabled account before opening my last one and the disable of that one before opening this one and why I'll disable this one before I create another.
I know exactly who you are, so stop spitting your BS. I know your other handle and it is absolutely active right now. DOH!!!

What I'd love to know is WHY have two handles? Are you schizophrenic? Multiple personalities? Hiding behind your keyboard to insult and antagonize fights on a SHMB? Talk about pathetic. You can't even stand behind what you say on ONE handle, so you make two, to reinforce your point to others? Is it hard to remember which one you are logged into when you want to make a post? What a fucking coward you are.
  • monev
  • 06-17-2012, 09:08 PM
Now who's throwing crazy assumptions and insults around. Nice try but I only have one active account on Eccie. It's 10 so sorry but that's bed time so we'll have to finish this another time. One of us isn't retired yet after all.

Nighty night
I will not even entertain your denial. It is probably just one of your many many mental issues.

Sorry mods for getting off topic, rest assured, I will no longer be addressing buckman or his other handle.
You guys have went off topic just a tad!
I'm guessing a few people's phones will be ringing less times. For a completely different ailment .
I'm guessing a few people's phones will be ringing less times. For a completely different ailment . Originally Posted by rockerrick
From what carpal tunnel!