last secnd cacelation classy_assy_jazzy

Bob,
didn't you see this before you contacted??

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1153878

What good is this site if you don't review other posts? Originally Posted by cckid2006
Read it? you have to do that before you post on a thread?
wait I posted on that thread....

TFF ijs
Too bad we only have one side of the story!

Get over yourself, Bob. Move on.
  • onei
  • 09-02-2014, 10:33 PM
DO NOT PLAY HER GAME. This is nothing more than a ploy to keep her name out there. The faster you put this gal on ignore the better off you will be. She is nothing more than a ticking time bomb.
Too bad we only have one side of the story!

Get over yourself, Bob. Move on. Originally Posted by Electricfeelnow
It is too bad I would love to hear her side.

I did move on, now folks are having some good natured ribbing at my expense.
  • Toyz
  • 09-02-2014, 11:51 PM
It is too bad I would love to hear her side.

I did move on, now folks are having some good natured ribbing at my expense. Originally Posted by Bob McV
Bob not only moved on, he upgraded...

I'm not one for jealousy, I think its a wasted emotion...but ENVY (which can be a win/win emotion) now, that I can wrap my head around.

Bobs doing ok for himself...
Dear Ms. Jazzy,

I know it is against the rules to repeat private correspondences, but if I were to paraphrase something you hypothetically PM'ed to me tonight as :

hey these crazy ppl keep telling me to msg u so im doing incall tonight if u can get her in 30 min I would love to make it up to u

I would feel motivated to say that first I am not sure if the crazy people are other clients, or your management trying to steer you towards better business practices, ether way I am sure they wouldn't appreciate being referred to as mental ill.

Further, if you were to send me a PM after midnight on a Friday night (when I was; obviously as a guy with a know weakness for the tattooed gals at the suicide girls party) with a 30 minute window I would see that more as an ultimatum rather than an apology for bad service. Especially considering I wouldn't have seen this hypothetical msg till well after 2am.

In conclusion, I would still (even after 2 terrible client interactions) be willing to see you but you really need to be reminded who is the customer here. If the money is falling from the skies to the point that you not only don't need my money, nor any from all of the gentlemen that would be persuaded to never even contact you based on your poor service then by all means take no actions to correct your mistakes.

Otherwise, I do look forward to giving you another chance to set things right, and make a loyal and repeat client out of me.

In all sincerity

Bob
  • Toyz
  • 09-06-2014, 06:47 AM
Dearest Ms Jazzy II,

Thank you for your IM, was nice to hear from you! How are the Johns & Pimp? I hope they are doing well! I remember the last time I saw Pimp...with that crushed velour purple knee length jacket, the new grill & that white cane he looked very dapper!

I am a bit confused by your 12:35 AM text saying you only had an hour but if I was interested?

The only text I sent was a couple of weeks ago inquiring about the area of town you were in and if you were planning any half hour specials.

123:5 on a work night (albeit going into the weekend) I am either with RW friends, or dead ass asleep (as I was last night). And the last thing I wanted to do is crawl in some gooey hole very recently vacated by one of my beloved hobby brothers.

Should you get control of your scheduling, and do offer those mentioned 1/2 hour "come try a piece specials" I would like to plan it out. But it wont be last minute, through a mass emailing for business model.

Take care of your pretty self,

ToYz
Wait a minute!! Let me get out my abacus here 12:35 - 12:07 carry the one ... divide by the square root of 37.50 ...

That's 28 minutes! Not the full 30 minute response window I was promised. You mean There was a chance she could have double booked with the two of us?

Makes you wonder if that is how Martin and Lewis actually met!!
  • Toyz
  • 09-06-2014, 01:21 PM
Wait a minute!! Let me get out my abacus here 12:35 - 12:07 carry the one ... divide by the square root of 37.50 ...

That's 28 minutes! Not the full 30 minute response window I was promised. You mean There was a chance she could have double booked with the two of us?

Makes you wonder if that is how Martin and Lewis actually met!! Originally Posted by Bob McV
Yes I think HE might have tried to back to back us...gotta give that 10 minute window the get the last guy out of the room and get a quick wet wipe on the fly cleanup...

And he wanted you to be first so you weren't following me and have her say "Honey you can put it in now" & you say "it is in".

Just messin'.

Maybe not Martin & Lewis, (Lewis was the womanizer Martin actually a family guy). But am wondering if Charlie Sheen & Robert Downey Jr may have.
But am wondering if Charlie Sheen & Robert Downey Jr may have. Originally Posted by Toyz
man I wouldn't wish that duo on any hooker, I'd even feel bad for EFN, cause with her luck that would be the one time she doesn't ncns
Wow, doesnt look like shes getting off to a good start here, but I guess when you have Wks in high authority your head gets big and you think your good, until that WK pushes off the fucking horse and picks up the next whore standing on the corner needing saved from the burning bridge. But thats just my 2 cents...
But am wondering if Charlie Sheen & Robert Downey Jr may have. Originally Posted by Toyz
man I wouldn't wish that duo on any hooker, I'd even feel bad for EFN, cause with her luck that would be the one time she doesn't ncns Originally Posted by Bob McV
Out of curiosity, how much would I have to piss you off for you to wish some RDJ in my bits? Also, how powerful are those wishes of yours?

Start with the leather boots and slowly work my way up to that mouth which tastes like cigarettes, whiskey, and five other women. If you're gonna go sinning, do it right.
Lol love you I swear
Out of curiosity, how much would I have to piss you off for you to wish some RDJ in my bits? Also, how powerful are those wishes of yours?

Start with the leather boots and slowly work my way up to that mouth which tastes like cigarettes, whiskey, and five other women. If you're gonna go sinning, do it right. Originally Posted by JennsLolli
well I am sure one at a time, either of them would be a treat. But from what I have read RDJ's wild days are more in his past that present now. But I'll start the conjuring for you just in case.
i would fuck robert downer jrs brains out ijs bob get an ironman outfit and put ur fruit roll up in my grilled cheese.