Why I would never do well in Vegas

Good lord, is it senior night?

Hey look...I see Chica in that orange shirt with the baseball cap!
LR your a bad bad girl
Good lord, is it senior night?

Hey look...I see Chica in that orange shirt with the baseball cap! Originally Posted by London Rayne
Oh, aren't you the funny girl, Bite me! I am nowhere near being in the senior crowd!!
When I was hobbying I took two different providers to Vegas. One was a trip from hell. I had less sex than my last year being married. It was like being there with a rock. The next time was one of the best times I ever had. I was hot on the tables. The sex was incredible and conversation was like talking to a good friend. Thats why they call gambling. Sometimes you win and sometimes you lose.
When I go to Vegas I just want Chica to be my Vegas Showboy & hopefully good luck charm
Oh, aren't you the funny girl, Bite me! I am nowhere near being in the senior crowd!! Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
You know that chit was TFF!
When I go to Vegas I just want Chica to be my Vegas Showboy & hopefully good luck charm Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
So what are you waiting on? Just rolled into Vegas an hour ago. Oh the stories I could tell...!

You know that chit was TFF! Originally Posted by London Rayne
Yes, it was a good one! I was LOL'ing the whole time!!
I got something you can "LOLOLOL" on.
I got something you can "LOLOLOL" on. Originally Posted by London Rayne
Ahem, (no wait)...Word! Me too!

Trying to get the correct lingo down!
damn Word is old school. Almost as old as OH SNAP.
See...I am already rubbing off on you. Score!!
Hey now, I AM old school!

London, don't get used to it. The seniors don't like to be trifled with!
Me too I graduated in 90 when Boyz to Men and MC Hammer where the shiznit
[quote=Chica Chaser;1114777]So what are you waiting on? Just rolled into Vegas an hour ago. Oh the stories I could tell...!

what happened to your puppy CC? He fell asleep! Did the kitty wear him out?

He had to take a nap, LOL
Me too I graduated in 90 when Boyz to Men and MC Hammer where the shiznit Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
90?
Try Johnny Cougar/Bob Segar/Kiss era