I finished today!

Congrats!!
Congratulations Kiddo!!!!
Congrats! That’s a big accomplishment.
If you want to do research good luck with a BS degree you need to get a masters minimum. A biology degree is as much use as a psychology degree. It’s a stepping stone to a masters or a career of a low level tech low level pay job. Good luck.
If you want to do research good luck with a BS degree you need to get a masters minimum. A biology degree is as much use as a psychology degree. It’s a stepping stone to a masters or a career of a low level tech low level pay job. Good luck. Originally Posted by peabody
I'll never understand the need to disparage anyone on a hooker board. It's like let the lady have her moment I always choose my words carefully, will this build or tear down. You are right sir, but was that statement really needed. In my opinion just applaud the accomplishment then possibly dm her with other advice on how to possibly make herself more marketable or give her some professional leads. An accomplishment is an accomplishment and we build in increments. Congratulations ma'am on the first part of your journey.
You are right Elmer, but peabody is correct as well. I just didn't want to piss on her parade. She can still get an entry level position but she will definitely need further education if she wants to be an accomplished researcher in her chosen field. But she is young and in the mean time, there's nothing wrong in getting an entry level position so she can figure out whether that is the right career choice for her and she can decide whether she wants to pursue it further after getting some work experience.

Get a job with a salary and benefits and decide whether it's for you. Or just be like me and take a job that you don't like at all but you just like the money a lot more than you hate the job. I can't stand my fucking job but I love it on the 1st and 15th every month when I get my paychecks

The OP does not come across as even remotely adversarial to me. She will succeed in whatever career path she chooses to follow. I can tell just from her posts that she has that true grit in her. That's how you make it in this world.

Again, congrats and best of luck to you.
I gave her her props and I mean it. But the reality of it is the truth. If you want to get into research you need more alphabets behind your name. Period. Without them you getting coffee and filing. Colleges need to tell students the reality of there prospects.
I am beyond happy. Today was my last day to do any assignments for school. I am now officially done with my degree. I will now await for official approval and diploma! Originally Posted by sexy.princess
Congratulations on your accomplishments! And for not showing your face as a Provider, especially if you plan to pursue a Career
Congrats!
Congratulations sweetie, that's a huge accomplishment. No o e will ever take that from you.

ILH