Pussy! Taint!?!!??? What? Show us what you got.

Can't resist a Star Wars semi-quote:
"These are not the pussy and taints for which you are looking!"

But, oh yeah, they are. Love the pictures lady--please keep them cumming.
No pic?! Come on, woman! Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
This lameO would succumb to peer-pressure had my MacBook and iPhone not been a lil bitch. Why do you think my gif game has been non-existent saaaw-wee; maybe next time.

I do have some gifs of my taint on my website though! You need a passcode.
My bestie is famous and now she's got regret, I mean GRETTA, Garbo syndrome; talkin' 'bout:

but my pimp hand is way strong.

She: "What cha starring at ,Gramps?"
Me: "I was just admiring your airplane skirt."
She: "It's not an airplane skirt it's a mini-skirt."
Me: "Could be. But I'm certain went you bent over I could see the cockpit." Originally Posted by Loxly

Sorry about that. Computer froze up. Originally Posted by tzv13
Suuuure it did! Keep your dick in check t!
t knows damn well it was his whole body which froze.
His dick was like: this guy here, I've been waiting for this my whole life ... And commenced to private messaging girls. When t unfroze his dick had 12 hookers knocking at his door. SMH.

Your dick is scandalous! Just admit it t.

Damm every provider should have this pic up, I could choose a lot easier and faster lol.. I think when it comes down to it we are trying to determine if you have the pussy where looking for.. Awesome thread! Originally Posted by C4rb1n
��
See there; THAT'S the kinda talk which got me here on the first place!

• Loxly
  • 06-08-2015, 09:24 AM
The pics do raise another question in my sick mind.

Can we consider DATY as another form of "Lip Syncing"?
Here you go: Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
And I'd always heard that the best view of Claire was the back of her head. Glad to see that in addition to being a BJ goddess she is really appetizing for returning the favor. As a guy who favors all oral sessions it is good to know I can dine while I'm recovering from her 30 second club. Now I just need to find a way to visit south Austin...
My votes on KBF; now that's one sweet and tasty pussy, Twat, Bearded Clam, Vagina, Soft Shelled Tuna Taco, Camel Toe, Slit, Fuzzy Taco, Beaver, Tuna Town, Punani, Puntang, Sweaty Love Box, Stabin' Cabin, Muff, Peach, Snake Pit, Snatch, Pinoché, Hatchet Wound, Stinky Pink, Moose Knuckle, Finger Warmer, Bottle Holder, Anal Alternative, Tunnel of Love, Nappy Dugout, Roast Beef, Penis Coffin, Flower, Velvet-Lined Meat Wallet, Cooter, Fur Burger, Fuzzy Credit Card, Red Snapper, Panty Perch Box, Money Maker, Sideways Smile, Skirt Scampi, Beef Curtains, Cherry Pie, Split tail, Plump Pink Penis Cushion, Hot Pocket, Wiener Wagon, Wiener Getter Wetter, Pink Void (get it?), Pink Penis Caddie, Cum Catcher, Mound, Oval Office, Flapper, Slip & SLide, Love Muffin, Cubby Hole, Bone Collector, Grassy Knoll,Masturbation Contingency Plan, Pelvis Furby, Sperm Jacuzzi, Horny Harry's Hobby Hole, Knuckles, Holiest of Holies, Penis Piñata, One Eye's Wonder Hole, Purple Headed Party Shack, Right Of Passage, Pretty Little Penis Purse, Main Vein Drain, Pink Penis Pooker, Purple Headed Pit Stop, Organ Formally Known as, Port of Entry, Erection Correction Trench, Royal Envelope (RSE),Lunch Box,Extremely Durable Penis Orifice, Lovin' Oven, Penis Slide, Crank Case, Douche Caboose, Sausage Delivery Orifice, Next to the Butt Nut Hut, Fuzzy Grape, Warm Apple Pie, Honey Pot, Pee-Wee Grinder, Furry Flounder, Whisker Bisket, Rabbit Hole, Landing Strip, Shaft Alley, Church Box, Sperm Bank, Meat Drapes, Misty Crevice, Knuckle, and Snake Ranch.
And I'd always heard that the best view of Claire was the back of her head. Glad to see that in addition to being a BJ goddess she is really appetizing for returning the favor. As a guy who favors all oral sessions it is good to know I can dine while I'm recovering from her 30 second club. Now I just need to find a way to visit south Austin... Originally Posted by mrhappysf
Lol, I love it.
We need some taint pictures girls!! Or do we need the guys to help us take taint pictures???

You gents must know that doing the old reach around with a cell phone to take a taint selfie is quit the task.

Keep the pics comming girls !!
Happy now?!
Happy now?! Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
Mouthwatering.....

Move over ladies. There's new taint in town.
Move over ladies. There's new taint in town. Originally Posted by Windinhishair
Buzz kill ...
  • tzv13
  • 06-08-2015, 06:08 PM
Happy now?! Originally Posted by Claire She Blows

I was hoping to help you take that shot...
A couple more....
Sorry, but RSG beat you to it.
Sorry, but RSG beat you to it. Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
Damn - I sure am a good photographer. A pleasure spending time with you this morning, as usual.

Such a beautiful looking and tasting pussy. Even juicier with dab of coconut oil.

Life should taste as good as Claire. - CHECK

If you can't beat Claire, join Claire. - CHECK

Choosy mongers choose Claire. - CHECK