Raquel Ryder RAFFLE is a scam people!!!

Who came up with the idea of the state lotto anyway ? That's who we need to give credit for thinking outside the box.

Anyway the government can get money, they will. Even better, now they get people that don't even live in an area to pay for local public facilities. No wonder Jose Altuve can now get paid $ 150 million.
what do you get for winning her lotto? do you get a reference without having to pay $20??
  • bon69
  • 11-17-2018, 08:42 AM
Maybe there was only one winner, her husband? Originally Posted by 08cris

Maybe the real winner was.... Raquel.
This shit sounded like a scam from the beginning. And she and her husband definitely won.

Like someone posted earlier. if they wanna see some chick play with her pussy there are many free sites available.
Misunderstanding?? Lmao honey do you want to see her message cussing me out? Originally Posted by trantran

We'll take a look at it. Be sure to include the ones where you're asking to rig it and upset about not winning. In order to make a fair conclusion here we'll need set of cards on the table.
I do apologize for your bad experience. After reading a little further on Twitter I did see where she announced the 3 winners out of the 20 that played.
I also seen that she does charge clients 30 to use her as a reference for 3 months.
I once again apologize for your bad experience not all providers do bad buisness. Keeping a stellar reputation as a companion is priority.
I don't know Raquel beyond the keyboard in no way am I bashing her knor praising her bad buisness ethnic.

I would like to make you a one time offer of a complimentary no strings attached BJ session that you can redeem from now till Dec 31st.

Again my sincere apologies for commenting before reading a little further.

Happy Holidays All Originally Posted by Beau Derierre
On 11/8 she posted on Twitter that she will be sending videos “hopefully” by next week and if not to please be patient
Hey guys I would never scam anyone. I have proof that he wanted me to rig the raffle. I have not send the video but I will soon. I have a baby and artistic nonverbal child. I'm super busy. And I only charge 30 for 3 months of references check. I do not use references so I do not need to give out references if I don't want to but I'm Newbie Friendly and don't mind at all. So all y'all haters go ahead and hate. I have no room for hate. And Tran I really hope the best for you. Kisses xoxo please checkout my Twitter it's proof there. @RyderRaquel
I charge 30 for references check because it's not many newbie friendly girls. But for now on. I will not charge 30. I will give reference for 3 months. Xoxo
Hey guys I would never scam anyone. I have not send the video but I will soon. Originally Posted by Raquel Ryder
We'll take a look at it. Be sure to include the ones where you're asking to rig it and upset about not winning. In order to make a fair conclusion here we'll need set of cards on the table. Originally Posted by Mojojo
Heh
I charge 30 for references check because it's not many newbie friendly girls. But for now on. I will not charge 30. I will give reference for 3 months. Xoxo Originally Posted by Raquel Ryder
For a guy to you use as a reference you charge them 30 ?

Is this stated somewhere or they go in blindly and then figure it out when they need a reference?

Smh I've heard it all now!

Are you one of those girls that charges extra to use the shower in the incall to Lmao
The real world.......don't bring a soft drink to an Astros game. They will make you throw it away before you are allowed entry. Then charge you $ 8 for a hot dog and $ 5 for a soft drink.

Everybody is after the money.
  • Kraid
  • 11-17-2018, 09:09 PM
isnt she the one who charges you for a reference???? Originally Posted by JJ8901
Wait! What?

It's HookerMath, yo...
Hummm, FYI, conducting a raffle if you aren't a 501 (c)3 has a much more serious penalty that a lot of other activities alluded to here on this board...