NFL draft tomorrow

Coach T says there’s no glaring weaknesses in the roster!

Your thoughts if any? Originally Posted by bambino

Looking at it in retrospect, that may have been subterfuge.
Subterfuge, indeed. There's a reason the Steelers are ALWAYS in the conversation. Leadership. Ownership and coaching. Players come and go, but Rooney and Tomlin (and now Omar Khan) are among the very best in their fields.

I'm liking every single move they've made since the end of last season. If Kenny can continue to improve, we'll all be in good hands and back in the playoffs on a regular basis soon.
What UrFA makes the team. Who’s that sleeper this year. Jaylen Warren was it last year. Also IMO he made Najee a better runner Najee saw what Jaylen was doing and that lit a fire under Najee’s ass to get going or be #2. JMO
I think the undrafted QB has a good shot to make the team. The 49ers clearly illustrated the need to keep 3 QB.

I don't think anyone lit a fire under Najee's ass. I just think he recovered from the lisfranc foot injury. That's a serious injury that takes time to recover from. It has caused some to miss entire seasons, and it has ended other player's careers. He started the season with a metal plate in his shoe. No surprise that he wasn't running his best. He had 1667 yards from scrimmage his rookie year.

https://utswmed.org/medblog/lisfranc...sports-injury/
What UrFA makes the team. Who’s that sleeper this year. Jaylen Warren was it last year. Also IMO he made Najee a better runner Najee saw what Jaylen was doing and that lit a fire under Najee’s ass to get going or be #2. JMO Originally Posted by flows-with-water
I agree. I’m not a huge Najee fan, especially for a 1st rounder, but he did run harder once Jaylen started getting more reps. The lisfranc may have played a part in it but why Tomlin played him late preseason (with the injury) is one of many head scratchers that guy does.
Loved the draft! Like Khans aggressiveness! But every draft is a crap shoot. Looking forward to the season!
The Steelers went a long way to rebuild the draft in the off season and the draft. Let’s see what Najee does this season.

https://twitter.com/itsstillheinz/st...0AMolspcYxY9QA