The thought police have arrived...

is that like hiding the risks associated with a sharp knife?
I am surprised that there is not a warning label attached to your #2 pencil telling you how many ways you can harm yourself just by having one in the same room with you.
Maybe there should be another added warning at all energy outlets letting you know that if you plug-in, fill up, turn on, fail to turn off, and on and on ad nauseum, that you personally and together will destroy the environment and you should never do anything because just by existing and exhaling you are changing the climate and you will eventually die and could possibly cause the death of anybody that fails to heed the warning and or plays in the street with headphones on. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
There is a huge difference between not warning consumers about ridiculously obvious risks of using something dangerous, and a company hiding risks to their business from their investors.

So, no, it is not at all like hiding the risks of using a knife.
There is a huge difference between not warning consumers about ridiculously obvious risks of using something dangerous, and a company hiding risks to their business from their investors.

So, no, it is not at all like hiding the risks of using a knife. Originally Posted by eatfibo

ridiculously obvious risks of using something dangerous

You sound like Ted Kaczynski, probably look like him, too...

So, no, it is not at all like hiding the risks of using a knife.
Originally Posted by eatfibo
You mean like when Odumbo went before the American people and lied about how "al Qaeda is defeated and on the run" to downplay the obvious danger and risk that organization posed to the American people and their public servants in foreign places like an ambassador in Benghazi, eatbibeau?
You mean like when Odumbo went before the American people and lied about how "al Qaeda is defeated and on the run" to downplay the obvious danger and risk that organization posed to the American people and their public servants in foreign places like an ambassador in Benghazi, eatbibeau? Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Can you show me the quote where Obama said that Al Qaeda was defeated and no longer posed any threat to the people of the US? Everything I've seen from him has stated that they still pose a threat and our "war" against them is an on-going thing. Unless you can provide me the quote, your attempt at a red herring is either a lie or evidence of you being led around like a good little sheep.
Can you show me the quote where Obama said that Al Qaeda was defeated and no longer posed any threat to the people of the US? Everything I've seen from him has stated that they still pose a threat and our "war" against them is an on-going thing. Unless you can provide me the quote, your attempt at a red herring is either a lie or evidence of you being led around like a good little sheep. Originally Posted by eatfibo

At least thirty-two times, eatbibeau. And you'd be the disingenuous sheep with your head in the sheep dip, eatbibeau.
ekimomo, get your perverted uncle Urinal Lips to read this to you at bed time...

https://bobtisdale.files.wordpress.c...rol-part-1.pdf

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Like the true dolt you are whiffy, wrong thread. so I guess you proved what I said about you.
I agree with you completely. If the idea that all men are created equal were truly believed by liberals, they wouldn't promote diversity/affirmative action programs that utilizes the government to discriminate against white men. Originally Posted by DSK
Wow, I would like to see the Liberals back stroke their asses out of that one, lol.

Jim
So, LittleLiberalEva, do you think the government should criminalize speech in opposition to climate change? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Of course he does. Then he wouldn't have to argue with everyone and get his ass handed to him. Then get into damage control mode where he tries to convince everyone he didn't say this or didn't say that and you failed to comprehend ect. This stupid fuck thinks he has an BA, Phd, Masters Degree in just about every field there is. The only thing in reality he truly has is a W2 form from Walmart, lol.

Jim
Like the true dolt you are whiffy, wrong thread. so I guess you proved what I said about you. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

Only FAGS and ekimomo use the word "dolt"... the 2 threads are BIG TIME connected... go sit on your uncle Urinal Lips lap and he will explain it to you, then y'all can talk about the first thing that pops up.

https://bobtisdale.files.wordpress.c...rol-part-1.pdf

Climate scientists depend on climate models for the attribution of global warmingto man-made greenhouse gases and depend on those models forprognostications of what future climate might be like here on Earth.

Climate models were created and designed prior to and without an
understanding of coupled ocean-atmosphere processes that can contribute to
global warming or suppress it. The climate models used by the
Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change and other politics-driven reportwritingorganizations still do not (cannot) simulate those ocean-atmosphere processes.

There are coupled ocean-atmosphere processes that can explain the warming of our ocean surfaces during the satellite era and the subsurface warming of our oceans since 1955. Sadly, due to the politics involved with climate changeresearch, few studies of the long-term impacts of those processes have been funded…or will be funded in the future if the current political atmosphere continues.

Climate models, as noted earlier, are the only means through which the climate science community can attribute to man-made greenhouse gases the global warming we’ve experienced since pre-industrial times, but the models used in those attribution studies are not capable of simulating the naturally occurring, coupled ocean-atmosphere processes that could also explain that warming.

Climate models do not properly simulate surface and atmospheric temperatures, ocean heat uptake, precipitation, and sea ice. In other words, they are not yet capable of the tasks for which they assumedly have been designed. Climate models do, however, provide value to discussions of global warming and climate change, inasmuch as they show how poorly they perform at simulating those variables. Some persons may conclude that climate models were designed and programmed to support United Nations political agendas, not to study climate as it exists on Earth.
Can you show me the quote where Obama said that Al Qaeda was defeated and no longer posed any threat to the people of the US? Everything I've seen from him has stated that they still pose a threat and our "war" against them is an on-going thing. Unless you can provide me the quote, your attempt at a red herring is either a lie or evidence of you being led around like a good little sheep. Originally Posted by eatfibo

fiboeater...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvVR3FjyoR8
Of course he does. Then he wouldn't have to argue with everyone and get his ass handed to him. Then get into damage control mode where he tries to convince everyone he didn't say this or didn't say that and you failed to comprehend ect. This stupid fuck thinks he has an BA, Phd, Masters Degree in just about every field there is. The only thing in reality he truly has is a W2 form from Walmart, lol.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Best thing if you have no facts, and cannot prove anything is to claim you handed someone their ass. LMAO
Only FAGS and ekimomo use the word "dolt"... the 2 threads are BIG TIME connected... go sit on your uncle Urinal Lips lap and he will explain it to you, then y'all can talk about the first thing that pops up.
You know a lot about fags, is that why you are called cunt?

https://bobtisdale.files.wordpress.c...rol-part-1.pdf Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

Just for my two fave losers. Whiffy, and jim. They are drowning in de Nile.

https://bobtisdale.files.wordpress.c...rol-part-1.pdf Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Best thing if you have no facts, and cannot prove anything is to claim you handed someone their ass. LMAO

Just for my two fave losers. Whiffy, and jim. They are drowning in de Nile. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
It's not that we're in denial. It's just that we have no reason to go along with your bullshit. Now carry your ass before you get it handed to you again.

Jim
Originally Posted by i'va biggen

I'm sure Kansas will let your stretched out tranny-ass into the women's restroom, just don't flush you depends down the toilet... ekimomo

It's not that we're in denial. It's just that we have no reason to go along with your bullshit. Now carry your ass before you get it handed to you again.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
You need facts to hand anyone their ass jim. The only ass you have handed anyone is your own..