What would you belive?

I did that to a buddy of mine that was a long-haul driver, stuck them in the side pocket of his passenger side door.
The next time his wife went on a trip with him...lets just say she was not amused.
(I had to call and fess up, she wouldn't even talk to him and they were 3 days from home.)

Oh, i also left one of those little "one use" packages of KY lube (look like ketchup packs) in another buddy's bedside trash can when his wife was out of town.
I never did fess up to that though, he did well enough on his own, he had no idea where it came from but told her that he'd jacked-off with it. Some times you gots to think on your feet. Originally Posted by riday

Remind me to NEVER invite you into my ride or my home.
Maybe they're supposed to be a Christmas present and he doesn't do a good job hiding presents?

Works for me. Gotta remember that one.
Perhaps he's trying to be a male provider... "hey baby, I made 5 dollars today, this business is tough for guys".... sorry, I couldn't resist... forgive me
"Must have been something the dog brought home... Hey it's an improvement over decomposed squirrels..." Works everytime if you have a retriever whose "job" is bringing anything she can carry... Damn I'm lucky...