So Looks Like BRET KAVANAUGH May Have Raped A Girl In High School

Fail attempt. The OP didnt mention any ages and people attend high school at 18. ;-) Again Bret Kavanaugh raped a girl when he was in high school. ;-) This rapist is going down.
Hopefully this is enough for Murkowski and Collins to vote no.
Fail attempt. The OP didnt mention any ages and people attend high school at 18... Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Let's see... you did enough "research" to tell everyone a girl was raped by our next SCOTUS justice, but you failed to notice her age at the time it supposedly happened?

That excuse is a fail!

If starting a thread like this was enough to get bambino banned under the old WWW rules, it's more than enough to get rid of you in today's less tolerant eccie.

RTM time, folks!
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
You got any backing link to this allegation? Sorry if I don't take your word for it.

BTW, I attempt to rape about 15 women daily but it's not much of an attempt.
Let's see... you did enough "research" to tell everyone a girl was raped by our next SCOTUS justice, but you failed to notice her age at the time it supposedly happened?

That excuse is a fail!

If starting a thread like this was enough to get bambino banned under the old WWW rules, it's more than enough to get rid of you in today's less tolerant eccie.

RTM time, folks! Originally Posted by lustylad
So you want to RTM based on something I didnt say? Because I didnt provide enough information? I'm gonna let you think about that for a minute.
You got any backing link to this allegation? Sorry if I don't take your word for it.

BTW, I attempt to rape about 15 daily women but it's not much of an attempt. Originally Posted by gnadfly
The fact he attempted Rape is bad enough for me. He doesnt deserve a lifetime appointment
So you want to RTM based on something I didnt say? Because I didnt provide enough information? Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
So why didn't you mention the girl's age? You seemed to know all the other details.

Attention, mods - here's the thread that earned bambino a vacation:

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2010123
Why didn't you mention the girl's age? You seemed to know all the other details.

Attention, mods - here's the thread that earned bambino a vacation:

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2010123 Originally Posted by lustylad
Where’s WTF when you need him?
Lusty I appreciate your effort and dedication to this. This story is about Bret Kavanagh and so is my commentary ;-)
Lets see didn't slick willie use his power and influence to stain a little blue dress?

Now we know how great of a human being ole' willie was................bahahahahah ahahahahahaha Originally Posted by winn dixie
The " HERO " of the LYING LIBERALS who didn't know the definition of " IS" and got BURNED TWICE for his " I did NOT...." comments ? THAT Slick Willy ? Great example of the LYING LIBERALS hypocrisy, that one !
Lusty I appreciate your effort and dedication to this. This story is about Bret Kavanagh and so is my commentary ;-) Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Bambino's thread was about coddling and covering up illegal immigrant crime. Unfortunately, that didn't save him from a ban.

Be more careful next time.
Bambino's thread was about coddling and covering up illegal immigrant crime. Unfortunately, that didn't save him from a ban.

Be more careful next time. Originally Posted by lustylad
Actually, I got 10pts for that. I already had 15pts, so it got me to 25. Which is an automatic ban. Funny thing about it, I had a 5pt infraction that was coming off in two days. But that thread was weeks old when that mod popped up and pointed me. After WTF brought it up.
Why are yall hijacking my thread? ;-)
why are you guys dancing around this charge, trying to dispute it?

2 words you need to know: Merrick Garland.

and one phrase: tit-for-tat Originally Posted by Chung Tran
So, there is moral equivalance in these two concepts:

Not voting on a SCOTUS nominee proferred by an outgoing president who filibustered a vote on a SCOTUS nominee while he was a senator.

AND

Attempting to destroy the character of a SCOTUS nominee for political purposes. Note the the movement that is doing this has done this before, repeatedly.

tit does not equal tat. Similar to the officer Wilson experience, these race-baiting, bigoted, fascist, hate-filled thugs will do whatever it takes to whomever is in their way to achieve their ultimate solution. Officer Wilson did exactly what he should have done, and his life was destroyed. Is this acceptable? Clearly, half the voters think so.

Does anyone find it odd that the personal lives of the accusers(the Senators and Congressfolk, not the victims) hasn't been vetted.

Does anyone find it odd that every person who chooses to associate themselves with the current executive branch in any way become a target of both official and unofficial investigations, slander and harassment. When they leave, it stops. The insidiousness of this is disgusting, and will destroy us.

After the election, George Soros was asked what he was going to do, politically. He said he was going to make this country ungovernable. Well, welcome to the end of the beginning.

P.S.

How is it that:

So long Jungle Monkey Man Kavanaugh
is acceptable speech here? Seriously