Question for the ladies. Re:married men

Ok. Just walk up to the most g mofos in Onyx. You'll see us. Say sent by ec.Well be in the foooking back. If some yella is jacking me off, hopefully, just give me two minutes.
Pm..time...grant..not 100 sure bc of location/distance..im on north side
I just got very interested. Originally Posted by Curved65
[QUOTE=shinepro;1060562140]Awwwww, cendo get a room with foooking stiffo, like like I'm massaging a major stiffo because i have no money!

Back on topic: OP session was off the charts bc said provider loved fucking a married man .....
It is not within my purview to legislate anyone's morality, so I'm fine with whatever marital status a visitor maintains. I fulfill a gentleman's desires for a finite period, and his personal life is HIS beeswax unless he sees fit to discuss it. I take little note of wedding bands, but I do agree with Krystal; safer to just leave ring on finger as usual. I did find a wedding ring forgotten by the bathroom sink at my old private incall once, and it was quite challenging getting it back to the owner since he was from out of town, only here for the night on business, and went from me straight to the airport.

Some fellows are turned on at the thought of getting it on with another man's woman, and vice versa. Some are just looking for something they are missing at home, and whether or not they have a spouse/significant other is often immaterial to that void. Some are just horny and like plump Irish redheads.

I've engaged in wedding night fantasies, "innocent" white lacy gown, Madonna's "Like a Virgin" playing on the CD, the whole nine giggling yards.

However, I have found that my sustained Fancy fans over the long term have usually been divorced or widowed. May be totally coincidental that it's worked out that way, or just that they have more flexibility on how they spend their fun funds and free time, bless their shillelaghs.
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
Now that would be FUN FUN FUN
Cendo foook you are foooking turning me on. When ya get back me and ya in a room. I might ask my og fa a stack and do an over night then write a blazing review. You starting ta foooking turn me on
NEGATIVE i'll leave you be now BACK TO THE SHINESHOW...toodles
NEGATIVE i'll leave you be now BACK TO THE SHINESHOW...toodles Originally Posted by Cendell M
Cendo your pus your choice. We good. Money don't spoil. Ya Eva change ya mind hit my dm. I fo sho wanna suk on ya toes boo boo. Toodles sexy boo boo
err.. that's SHITshow....ShinyTurds shitshow to be more foooking specific.
err.. that's SHITshow....ShinyTurds shitshow to be more foooking specific. Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Luk a here Pavlov puppy try weako. I'm pregaming rat now. Getting foooked up at my Patna house lukin at a bad yella getting horny. I don't have time ta entertain ya tonight. Maybe tomorrow. Go find something ta foooking do. Unless yo got a bangin arse and titties, ya buying dranks of got a great mouf I ain't got time boo boo. Toodles.
  • ohne
  • 03-03-2018, 05:40 AM
I appreciate your input shine, but no offense, trying to read your posts makes my brain hurt. I must be getting too old
Ok. Just walk up to the most gay mofos in Onyx. You'll see us. Say sent by ec.He'll be foooking my ass in the back. If some fella is jacking me off, hopefully, just give me two minutes. Originally Posted by shinepro
fixed
  • bbkid
  • 03-03-2018, 07:41 AM
I'm shy pyramider,.... how about you show me yours i'll show you mine?? Originally Posted by Cendell M
I lol'd
Ohne—who was she.
I lol'd Originally Posted by bbkid
fair enough right LOL