#MeToo Creator Tarana Burke

why dedicate this thread to this crater face who obviously had severe acne/pimple problems?

thanx a lot. now I can't unsee it.

payback is a bitch n' half.
Yes, I know, you thought it was funny to degrade a black woman's looks. Originally Posted by WTF
Hey asshole, it's not my fault that you have no sense of humor. Do you think she makes a good poster girl for the MeToo movement? Her looks are a distraction. Everyone who sees her for the first time thinks exactly what I posted in my OP. That includes you and your fellow comrades in the PC thought police.
  • WTF
  • 02-12-2018, 12:35 PM
Hey asshole, it's not my fault that you have no sense of humor. Do you think she makes a good poster girl for the MeToo movement? Her looks are a distraction. Everyone who sees her for the first time thinks exactly what I posted in my OP. That includes you and your fellow comrades in the PC thought police. Originally Posted by lustylad
Wasn't that you and Iffy comparing black people to monkeys?

btw the poster 'girl' for the MeToo is Donald Trump.

He gets their blood boiling!

He is dropping in women voters that would vote for him again.
He is dropping in women voters that would vote for him again. Originally Posted by WTF
Says who?

And based on what....this Me Too movement?....or the soup du jour, THE Kelly / Porter hubbub?

Or has CNN / MSNBC come out and claimed Trump also beat on Porter's two exes, as well...? Guess that's all these bogus polls would need to make new news, huh?
Wasn't that you and Iffy comparing black people to monkeys? Originally Posted by WTF
Nope. You mean ekim, not black people. And I don't "compare" ekim to a monkey - he IS one.

He is dropping in women voters that would vote for him again. Originally Posted by WTF
That's not what the latest Rasmussen poll indicates. Trumpy's overall job approval rating just shot up to 48%. Try to keep up!

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/publ...ez_track_feb12

Oh, and the same polling organization found 35% of people already think the MeToo movement has "gone too far":

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/publ...s_gone_too_far

Why are you always so dead wrong???
Nope. You mean ekim, not black people. I don't "compare" ekim to a monkey; he is one. Originally Posted by lustylad
You are just another lying liberal ekim clusterfuck on this forum.
Did you forget the pics of monkeys and blacks on the cats?
You fucks try to out dumb each other daily.
^^^ Lookee at that, folks! All you have to do is say EKIM and look who pops up without even being summoned - BAMSCRAM!

Ya thinks they might be one and the same poster???

^^^ Lookee at that, folks! All you have to do is say EKIMNo and look who pops up without even being summoned - BAMSCRAM!

Ya thinks they might be one and the same poster???

[COLOR="Red"]No I don't /COLOR] Originally Posted by lustylad
Oh wow, how smart you are.
You fucking clusterfucks repeat the same old lie daily. It is no secret idiot.
It is no secret idiot. Originally Posted by bamscram
No, it's not a secret that you are the poster previously known as i'va biggen aka ekim the inbred chimp!

It must be a huge relief for you to finally 'fess up and admit it!

Why did it take you so long, chimp-ass?
No, it's not a secret that you are the poster previously known as i'va biggen aka ekim the inbred chimp!

Why did it take you so long, chimp-ass? Originally Posted by lustylad
Not to mention Retarded Lenny!!!!!
  • WTF
  • 02-12-2018, 10:12 PM
Nope. You mean ekim, not black people. And I don't "compare" ekim to a monkey - he IS one.

That's not what the latest Rasmussen poll indicates. Trumpy's overall job approval rating just shot up to 48%. Try to keep up!

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/publ...ez_track_feb12

Oh, and the same polling organization found 35% of people already think the MeToo movement has "gone too far":

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/publ...s_gone_too_far

Why are you always so dead wrong??? Originally Posted by lustylad
We shall see in the 2018 midterm, all else is speculation.
Seriously? Someone abused this woman?

Originally Posted by lustylad

YE GODS!!!!

we must find the culprit who beat this poor woman unto ugliness with an ugly stick!!!!

isn't that at least a misdemeanor in this country????

#uglylivesmatter
It was no secret you are stupid.

Why did it take you so long, chimp-ass? Originally Posted by lustylad
Not to mention Retarded Lenny!!!!! Originally Posted by bambino
None of you fucking retards have come up with any links, facts ect to prove your point.
Hell one of you claims to be a mod, and has nothing but the clusterfucks book of BS.

Just an echo chamber of BS by some of the dumbest members of the forum. If you weren't picking on another member daily there would be fewer threads here.
You are like chimps jabbering and flinging shit.
You’re a real Renaissance Man. A home builder, Lawyer, and now a movie critic! Siskel and Snitchy!!!!! What can’t you do besides get a hard on? BTW, Mooschell was our first Tranny First “Lady”!!!!!! Originally Posted by bambino
And don't forget, he's ALSO " branch manager " for all of assup the pig's Houston gloryhole locations ! He's the one that introduced the "spitroast " position to all of the fudge packers down there ! As the " receiver " , of course !
YE GODS!!!!

we must find the culprit who beat this poor woman unto ugliness with an ugly stick!!!!

isn't that at least a misdemeanor in this country????

#uglylivesmatter Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
More likely she fell from the top of the ugly tree and hit EVERY branch on the way down !