DFK after CIM

• anita
  • 05-09-2016, 11:04 PM
It doesn't taste as good as we make it look. Ijs... Have a healthy diet, drink more water and eat more fruits, otherwise you will make a face when you taste it.

I do like swapping cum. The guys that don't like it are the same ones that don't want to kiss after a blowjob lol.
I did a snowball with a KC provider a few years ago. I straddled her face and jack off my entire load in her mouth. I then laid on the bed, and she got on top and put in in a lip lock. Started french kissing. For an instant, I thought, hey, this isnt bad. Then the first gush of cum hit my mouth. I gagged but kept going. Almost right after, a bigger and remaining part of my liad hit me. Gagged again but kept kissing. We DFKed another minute. It was gone. Have never done it since. I would again with a good looking lady though.
Personally, I love snowballing. Also (in civvie life, not with providers, of course), I enjoy sucking my creampie out of her pussy and eating it....... If I expect the lady to injest it then I should be able to do so as well.
Forced snowballing while in bondage is Hot!!!!
Very hot Anita.

Love watching two girls snowball during one of our gang bangs.

Hottest recent memory is of one of our group of guys fucking this provider in the ass then announcing that he is about to cum...ordering her on her knees...and as she looks up mouth open, tongue out, he shoots the first string over her head ala Peter North then finishes the rest on her face and mouth. He uses his tool to help her wipe it into her mouth, she sucks the tip to squeeze out every last drop then...

...she walks over and slowly spits it into another provider's mouth as she lays on her back while me and my mate are taking turns on her. They proceed to kiss and share the cum for the whole room to see for the next few minutes.

And yes the first provider was getting fucked by more cocks while bent over snowballing the 2nd provider... It made the whole room excited...and more cum soon followed....can't wait to do it again soon...so heck yeah guys like to at least watch if not participate with admitted and talented cum sluts who truly like it.

I ask our GB group to do as Anita said, drink plenty of fruit juice.
I luv licking cum off a my doubles gal's titties or ass and then sharing in a threeway kiss!! MMMMMMMMMM!!!!
^ Now that sounds HOT
Just lots of fun. Takes about 6 hours for the pineapple juice to kick in for me. If I remember right, semen is basic and saliva is acidic. If so, thats what creates the snowball effect. Just keeps growing till neutral.
Wow! I had my 1st snowball experience about 4 months ago. The taste was fine, it was the size of the load that surprised the shit out of me lol. I have much respect for you ladies that take CIM and even more for you depraved sluts who love swallowing our loads
Great fun! If a girl won't do that with me she goes on my Do Not See list
Others have said it here as well. I can't expect someone to swallow my load if I wouldn't.
  • 05-25-2016, 04:17 PM
I have no issue with cim before a woman kisses me.
I luv licking cum off a my doubles gal's titties or ass and then sharing in a threeway kiss!! MMMMMMMMMM!!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
YES!!!! Next time!
YES!!!! Next time! Originally Posted by The Big Kahuna
Never had a bj to completion. Except for me, no one has ever given me a hj to completion. I haven't figured out how to give myself a bj. Originally Posted by PsychedelicMut
Wooohooo!! Broke my hobby cherry and have now been blown to completion nqns.