Sugar baby meet n greets

Why do a lot of you guys think all the hobby gals are either just type a or type b? Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Which guys are you talking about professor? Define type a & b please if you don't mind because I'd like to decide which type I think all of THE HOBBY GALS are. The more UC posts I read, the more I realize just what a newbie I must be. Type a & b? I must be a real dipshit..
mw,
Actually you're ok. Sort of.
But, Jack in the Box is not the place to take a date.
No one gets paid for a job interview. Most you ever get is them paying your travel expenses, in very rare cases.
Which guys are you talking about professor? Define type a & b please if you don't mind because I'd like to decide which type I think all of THE HOBBY GALS are. The more UC posts I read, the more I realize just what a newbie I must be. Type a & b? I must be a real dipshit.. Originally Posted by malwoody
Hey Woody,

The way to always be right about everything is to not say anything unless you already understand the answer.

There have been books written about the types of personality, including a popular one about A and B types of personality. Today, answers are at your fingertips.

Hey Woody,

The way to always be right about everything is to not say anything unless you already understand the answer.

There have been books written about the types of personality, including a popular one about A and B types of personality. Today, answers are at your fingertips.

Originally Posted by JRLawrence

Yeah but I'm pretty sure those books weren't talking about hookers.
I mean UC didn't say anything about personality he said type a and b girls
I'm still waiting to hear the professors clarity on this one.
And second if anyone writes a book on hooker personalities that makes best seller...let me know
...if anyone writes a book on hooker personalities that makes best seller...let me know Originally Posted by BigDeal
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pygmalion_(mythology)

I'll admit I'm teaching economics in the political thread on the national forum. But sadly, those guys are way to easy to get stirred up.
At least my hometown bar crowd can actially throw badly aimed darts at me.
Paying for a Meet and Greet is a beta male cuck move!

If she's serious about being your sugarbaby, and you are serious about being her sugardaddy, then there's no reason why you should have to pay for your first meetup.
Any girl that demands upfront payment, or any payment at all for a meet and greet is a scammer. Originally Posted by FiddleSticks
This from someone who likes to ghost at the last minute. Unfortunately I have to agree if both sides are serious about entering into an agreement the 1st meet should be considered an overhead expense for the lady. For the gent, she should be treated to a nice lunch or if she's not interested in eating then drinks in a nicer establishment. Regardless everyone needs to be honest about expectations from the 1st contact. Her wanting compensation for her time doesn't mean she's a scammer but I would lean toward thinking she's not real interested in a SB arrangement or she's not sure how to handle the 1st meet. All in all this has been an informative & interesting thread.
...but I would lean toward thinking she's not real interested in a SB arrangement... Originally Posted by yourdesire
I’m guessing this is a pretty accurate assessment.
Why do a lot of you guys think all the hobby gals are either just type a or type b? There's way more options than that. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Exactly. I have seen my share of Type A and B. I usually prefer a type C through DD. The Type O are the universal donors. Bisexual. Lol