Thanks for my lovely welcome ... Hannah XxX

Wow. Never underestimate the power of sucking up to guys with fragile egos. Originally Posted by blowpop
Damned Straight
  • R.M.
  • 02-18-2011, 12:58 PM
My goodness what a natural beauty. Glad you had a wonderful time here in Houston, the gents here are just wonderful and have a great sense of humor please come back soon. Omg I thinck I'm having a bi-moment.
Wow. Never underestimate the power of sucking up to guys with fragile egos. Originally Posted by blowpop
Or the value of going about your business like the consummate professional...
Why is there always someone who wants to take a dump in the middle of a positive thread?
Why is there always someone who wants to take a dump in the middle of a positive thread? Originally Posted by texasjohn1965
At least it wasn't me.....this time.
Why is there always someone who wants to take a dump in the middle of a incall? Originally Posted by texasjohn1965
Fixed that for ya...

Again...you're a great example of how visiting providers should act Hannah, well done. We've had our fill of barmy providers lately.
Wow! Really BP!?!? After the whole "unfortunate PM" thread you respond like this? Kettle meet Pot much? I agree with what Sisyphus says about it......

Or the value of going about your business like the consummate professional... Originally Posted by Sisyphus
Given the BS that has been thrown at our fair city by certain "groups"...... I think this young lady has shown the opposite to be VERY TRUE..... and it has been most appreciated........

JaD
We are mean BP is all ate up with it, then we are nice and BP is all ate up with it? I thought Hannah was cool and wanted to try to encourage her polite and gracious behavior. Could have sworn that was exactly what you had asked for...

Back of topic Hannah thanks again for being so very charming and lovely.
Now that some truth has come out all I've got to say is: Never doubt feline intuition!
We are mean BP is all ate up with it, then we are nice and BP is all ate up with it? I thought Hannah was cool and wanted to try to encourage her polite and gracious behavior. Could have sworn that was exactly what you had asked for...

Back of topic Hannah thanks again for being so very charming and lovely. Originally Posted by Wayward

Well you cant please everybody everytime....but then again who cares?
It went longer than I thought before hitting taking the dump at an incall. Which seems to always be an issue.
she is not on your list yet, wait. . for. . it.
Well once again thanks for your kindness .... XxX
I would really like to comment on the few negative comments but that would be encouraging a bad vibe and believe me that's not what I'm about ...
Damn some people are so sad and twisted it's a joke ... Well it made me laugh anyway... lol ... !!!!!
I'm coming back to Houston in a few weeks time and am very much looking forward to it ...
Love Hannah XxX
You want to have some fun, get yo ass down here in time for the rodeo.

http://www.hlsr.com/

Make ol' Billybob walk funny when he's headed to jump on his bull. Don't worry about making him get hurt...he's used to it.
[quote=Desaxe Of London;1043604]Well once again thanks for your kindness .... XxX
I would really like to comment on the few negative comments but that would be encouraging a bad vibe and believe me that's not what I'm about ...

*** Good girl! Take the high road. Always the ladylike thing to do... ***

Damn some people are so sad and twisted it's a joke ... Well it made me laugh anyway... lol ... !!!!!

*** When all else fails...laugh! Again, you go girl!! ***

I'm coming back to Houston in a few weeks time and am very much looking forward to it ...
Love Hannah XxX

*** Please be safe. See you soon. ***

I feel a girl crush comin" on...............