How Do You Like Your...

I am all for it. I love to give and get. Hygiene a must. CIM or COF followed by long slow french kiss. I learned recently that I need to always ask before hand what the provider thinks about kissing. Also always ask what they think about cum before you party. The answer can range anywhere from disgusting to just great with lots of answers in between. Nothing worse then having a woman run to the bathroom gagging right after you cum or worse when you start to cum. That leaves a person feeling like crap.
Nothing worse then having a woman run to the bathroom gagging right after you cum or worse when you start to cum. That leaves a person feeling like crap. Originally Posted by samadams32
uh ...that leaves yer ...plastic man ...feelin likes he ...done won
I am all for it. I love to give and get. Hygiene a must. CIM or COF followed by long slow french kiss. I learned recently that I need to always ask before hand what the provider thinks about kissing. Also always ask what they think about cum before you party. The answer can range anywhere from disgusting to just great with lots of answers in between. Nothing better then having a woman run to the bathroom gagging right after you cum or when you start to cum. That leaves a person feeling like crap. Originally Posted by samadams32
Funny right der! Fixed it for ya.

Sad reading about how men pretend to care. Hookers don't, why should you?
I am all for it. I love to give and get. Hygiene a must. CIM or COF followed by long slow french kiss. I learned recently that I need to always ask before hand what the provider thinks about kissing. Also always ask what they think about cum before you party. The answer can range anywhere from disgusting to just great with lots of answers in between. Nothing worse then having a woman run to the bathroom gagging right after you cum or worse when you start to cum. That leaves a person feeling like crap. Originally Posted by samadams32
thnx Luv For A Proper Answer
I despise PM.
He is annoying & stupid
His responses make him sound like a moron, maybe he really is slow...

He's a PUSSY with keyboard warrior syndrome.

And to top it all off I have asked him numerous times(in public & via message) to stay off my threads and he seems to not understand.

I feel like he harasses me purposefully & I don't appreciate it. Originally Posted by Angel T
So, save yourself the aggravation and put him on ignore.

But, PM does have a point......He drives clicks to a thread pretty fast!

elg.........
You need to come to a GOBC soiree.....

edit add -- applications are now being accepted and processed for the GOBC Pledge Class 2017.
Inductions to be held in September. Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
nope I don't travel well

I think you should hit Handy's.

I have a feeling the poundage may be lower than recent soirees.

At least one can hope. Originally Posted by jokacz
ah hell no i'm not a fit

Thnx for the invite luv.

As far as bringing OSD, I'm good... I would rather cum solo Originally Posted by Angel T
Whew
thanks CD
No no no no no.... you misunderstood.... I wanted you to bring Plastic Man as your date!!! It would be epic!!! Originally Posted by Paulwantsya

topic
with a lady I want ta spend time with
I despise PM.
He is annoying & stupid
His responses make him sound like a moron, maybe he really is slow...

He's a PUSSY with keyboard warrior syndrome.

And to top it all off I have asked him numerous times(in public & via message) to stay off my threads and he seems to not understand.

I feel like he harasses me purposefully & I don't appreciate it. Originally Posted by Angel T
Angel - Old PM is like an acquired taste, give him a little room and you may grow to just love him!