LUST FOR SL IN BACK With a $200 Per HOUR SPECIAL I WON'T Honor And I could care less about reviews!

I'm in...

But I'm bringing a scale for you to step on. If you aren't as advertised, I'm leavin!
I'm in...

But I'm bringing a scale for you to step on. If you aren't as advertised, I'm leavin! Originally Posted by Grace Preston
No problem. I have a digital scale you can borrow mine. I'll have a tape measure as well.

In my best Anthony Hopkins voice...

"I can't wait".

Ladies,

Can I express the importance of anal bleaching. I makes it look more appealing. Js
Ladies,

Can I express the importance of anal bleaching. I makes it look more appealing. Js Originally Posted by Kickrocks
Words Of Wisdom!
Ladies,

Can I express the importance of anal bleaching. I makes it look more appealing. Js Originally Posted by Kickrocks
The same could be said for shaved balls.......JS lol
I bought a tube of that anal bleach.
Brushed every day with it for about a month.
My asshole still looks the same, but DAMN my teeth are white!!
The same could be said for shaved balls.......JS lol Originally Posted by Tequila Rose

I never get close to balls so I can't concur but ill take your word for it.
The same could be said for shaved balls.......JS lol Originally Posted by Tequila Rose
Good point. Guys look for bare. So, let me make sure that I run the "weed whacker" just before coming to see you.

WRT to the OP's thread, I am "still looking" for the first review of his/her above offerings...
I like your style Originally Posted by Still Looking
And I like you when your head is between my legs. Less talky more licky!
And I like you when your head is between my legs. Less talky more licky! Originally Posted by Tequila Rose
Sorry sweetie you got the wrong guy! In 8 years of hobby life I can honestly say that I have NEVER DATY! Not once! May ladies have thought very nice things about me never negotiating and always paying full price. But make no mistake I pay for little SL not to make a chick O. Never have! I've been ridiculed for it but I'll pay that price.
Don't know what you're missing SL. I love nibbling on a lady's clit. To each his own.
Don't know what you're missing SL. I love nibbling on a lady's clit. To each his own. Originally Posted by Smpslt7
I feel so vulnerable when a DATY.
I bought a tube of that anal bleach.
Brushed every day with it for about a month.
My asshole still looks the same, but DAMN my teeth are white!! Originally Posted by knotty man
Sorry sweetie you got the wrong guy! In 8 years of hobby life I can honestly say that I have NEVER DATY! Not once! May ladies have thought very nice things about me never negotiating and always paying full price. But make no mistake I pay for little SL not to make a chick O. Never have! I've been ridiculed for it but I'll pay that price. Originally Posted by Still Looking
lol To each his own hun. But damn it if I'm paying you're licking the kitteh. On your dime we do what you want.
lol To each his own hun. But damn it if I'm paying you're licking the kitteh. On your dime we do what you want. Originally Posted by Tequila Rose
Finally....