Literally helping 1 person at a time...

• ~Ze~
  • 09-27-2017, 10:33 PM
It's not only the trolls that have something negative to say about this. The first page of posts are half a dozen legit posters explaining how impractical this idea is.

And if you've already gotten $1000 for two gypsy wagons, there needs to be pics of the finished products. At the very latest by the end of the year. Originally Posted by DentBick
Hun, you need to re-read the thread. Only you and your troll crew have had anything negative to say.

The only other person, wasn't being negative but was giving a genuine concern.

I have nothing to prove to you or that group. I won't let you be the ones to hold me accountable. *laughs at the idea*

Have fun brewing while I am going to have fun DOING.

I've already shown a few people the sketchups and plans. Proof is already flowing. The lumber is in my garage. Anyone that actually knows me, KNOWS that I am "do it" kind of person.

Also, I am only sharing photos privately with those that helped or are genuinely interested and then only IF this doesn't go public in my local area.

BTW - I have been SUPER excited to work with this new material, coroplast. If anyone out here has experience working with it, I would love to pick your brain.

Z
I've actually seen Ze's blueprint plans for it. She's quite the impressive lil engineer. It would be nice for the lady to store all her stuff instead of 3 shopping carts.

I think there should be a fleet built & they race them to raise awareness for the homeless & get corporate sponsors...but that's just me! Lol
Most anyone who actually is contributing to this knows Ze.. and knows well enough that if she says she's doing something, she does it.
  • BLM69
  • 09-28-2017, 09:41 AM
I've actually seen Ze's blueprint plans for itl Originally Posted by Gatsby.Hobbyist
It's 2 bicycle tires with some wood LOL, But I'm the the stupid one for not believing in the scam? Great advice was given on why this is a stupid idea and was ignored

If you're going to do something go help others, get it done without announcements or look what I'm doing threads.
  • Crock
  • 09-28-2017, 03:06 PM
If you're going to do something go help others, get it done without announcements or look what I'm doing threads. Originally Posted by BLM69
Why? Isn't this the appropriate forum for this type of discussion?
  • ~Ze~
  • 09-28-2017, 11:00 PM
Don't bother getting into a fight with the troll squad. They are desperately trying to assassinate my character and are grasping at straws.

Too bad they didn't know I did that to myself years ago.
Not true. You can set it up with a randomly named email, and that is all I will ever see.

Hell, you could even set up Google wallet on your RL email, transfer the money to your hobby email, then transfer it to whoever you want. The person receiving the funds NEVER sees your financial information.

I love that only the troll crew has something negative to say. *sigh* always someone. *rolls eyes* This isn't a scam, and while it sounds crazy to the Texas folks where it probably wouldn't actually be a decent idea, it is gaining momentum here in the PNW. Share in my crazy ideas or don't... bothers me none.

I already have funding for two. I don't actually need more donations right now. I can only work on one at a time given how much space is in my garage. And I would still need to find another person willing to experiment with this idea.

Work hasn't started just yet, I am wrapping up another project and waiting on delivery of some parts. Still need a few more pieces of input from the recipient. Originally Posted by ~Ze~
there it is there!....you said its not a scam.....so it must not be a scam........because you said so.........funny the troll squad doesn't as for anything....cause we don't burn our friends.......but y'all ZE friends keep up your support! except she does'nt add all her problems..........
there it is there!....you said its not a scam.....so it must not be a scam........because you said so.........funny the troll squad doesn't as for anything....cause we don't burn our friends.......but y'all ZE friends keep up your support! except she does'nt add all her problems.......... Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
your as scandalous as they portray you......so what do you want me to do????????
reminds me of kramer and newman's cant fail idea to import rickshaws into NYC. cant comment on practicality or lack thereof, but the scenario is uncanny.
Then the gif king saw the blue prints.
I start making sawdust on this when I get back to Seattle at the end of the week. Originally Posted by ~Ze~
The above was posted UITB more than three weeks ago.

Progress report - fund-raising, design, construction - please.
  • BLM69
  • 10-05-2017, 09:31 AM
The above was posted UITB more than three weeks ago.

Progress report - fund-raising, design, construction - please.
Originally Posted by chicagoboy
It's a public request for money but private progress updates on a wood wagon with bicycle tires?
Fuck those trolls, Ze. Unlike those fuckers, I already know what the final version of that awesome wagon will look like. There's no need to prove anything to those motherfuckers. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Radi...-/282669351429
  • ~Ze~
  • 10-05-2017, 11:23 AM
Since you missed it the first time...

I have nothing to prove to you or that group. I won't let you be the ones to hold me accountable. *laughs at the idea*

Also, I am only sharing photos privately with those that helped or are genuinely interested and then only IF this doesn't go public in my local area. Originally Posted by ~Ze~
Since your troll group obviously can't read.
The therapeutic value of one human helping another