Heather holiday has a PIMP!

I wanna book a double with Angel & Annabelle, oil us all up, and then let them settle it in a cat fight with me in the middle. What do you say girls?

Shit, I think I just came thinking about it. Originally Posted by dogsmack
No way, only women should be able to do that! Unless, unless you really do have the brains of a woman
Hey good one dogsmack, I see pay per view interested in this meeting!!!!!!
Okay...before I make the main part of the post...
CAVEATS
1. I know that Providers lie
2. I am known to be a sucker for s sweet face
3. I am known to be a sucker for that face to tell me that the sun rises in the west

MAIN POST
When AnnaBelle was down here a couple of weeks ago I was fortunate enough to share some of her time. (I still swear her pussy smelled and tasted like fresh peaches!)
I asked her speficially if she was working for a pimp and she replied looking me straight in the eye and said "No."
'Scuse me now, I gotta get back up on the turnip truck I just fell off!
Well i boned all of them two of them at the same time and had a blast so what's yr pint I never saw him and its cool I pounded it good all of them take my money u pimp.sorry guys I got carried away
Damn Carl, that's the first time I've ever actually HEARD an internet bitch slap and it was so thorough and artfully executed.

Ok, so, Angel, you're warning us that these two girls have a pimp.

And you were advertising two girl shows here in Austin with one of them, Anna Belle Lusts, just two weeks ago.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=63281

And back at the end of April/beginning of May you were peripherally (?) involved in the allegations of Julie Rhoades and Heaven Lee having a pimp.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=44556
There was a link to picture in that thread that included you and Julie and Heaven Lee, but that picture link is now disabled.

So, in the last 3 months you've been involved in at least 2 incidents where girls have been accused of having pimps (and you're making the allegations against a former associate in one of those cases).

You come off, at the very least, looking like having very questionable (if not non-existent) powers of judgment for repeatedly getting involved with people alleged to be involved with pimps.

At worst, you're inflicting a self-posted alert on yourself for any guy or gal here that has a memory and a lick of sense.
But I wouldn't worry. Due to your hotness, there won't be a lack of potential suitors popping little blue pills and willing to throw $$$ at you (and perhaps a pimp?) to ram-jam your presumably tight, 19 year old, pink, moist, juicy-juice poo-nanny.

I LOVE THIS SHIT!

This sure beats the crap out of watching Law & Order all day on a Monday holiday. Originally Posted by Carl
  • Carl
  • 08-21-2010, 09:36 PM
Damn Carl, that's the first time I've ever actually HEARD an internet bitch slap and it was so thorough and artfully executed. Originally Posted by EroticEmily
I'd like to take credit, but I've watched so much Law & Order, that sometimes I just get easily irritated and reflexively channel Jack McCoy.

Curse you, Sam Waterston!

It could be worse. At my age, I'm just as likely to be a Murder, She Wrote addict and channel Jessica Fletcher. And I look pretty horrible in a dress. Just don't have the legs for it.
Maybe THAT'S why I've had so little interest in my fetish role play weekend...the boys are afraid I will put them in an unflattering dress! Part of me is upset that I've only had two fetish sessions this weekend and the other part is amazed and thrilled that guys actually paid to give me a pedicure at all.

Don't worry Carl baby, if you were to come see me for the fetish thing I would find something to flatter your girlish figure and a sparkly lipgloss to match!

P.S- What's this talk about Feltching you dirty kitty? Oh...Murder She Wrote. My grandma loves that show!

I'd like to take credit, but I've watched so much Law & Order, that sometimes I just get easily irritated and reflexively channel Jack McCoy.

Curse you, Sam Waterston!

It could be worse. At my age, I'm just as likely to be a Murder, She Wrote addict and channel Jessica Fletcher. And I look pretty horrible in a dress. Just don't have the legs for it. Originally Posted by Carl
  • Carl
  • 08-21-2010, 10:26 PM
Don't worry Carl baby, if you were to come see me for the fetish thing I would find something to flatter your girlish figure and a sparkly lipgloss to match!

P.S- What's this talk about Feltching you dirty kitty? Oh...Murder She Wrote. My grandma loves that show! Originally Posted by EroticEmily
Girlish figure? You have stuff that would fit Natalie from The Facts of Life? You go, girl!

Your grandma? Rub it, toots. Like salt into a wound.

(BTW, it's spelled "felching." I try to educate as well as amuse. )
Hahaha...I try to keep a wide range of dresses to fit most guy's bodies...babydoll style dresses that are sleeveless help a lot because you don't have to worry about their arms being too big and the empire waist usually gives them nice breasts and hides their beer bellies.

Hey, my grandma is hot, she'd rock your little world if she wasn't still happily married to my grandpa and in bed by 7pm most nights.

Oh and thanks for the spelling correction...I'm not that familiar with the act and was only hoping to shock you by mentioning it but alas, I failed.

Girlish figure? You have stuff that would fit Natalie from The Facts of Life? You go, girl!

Your grandma? Rub it, toots. Like salt into a wound. Originally Posted by Carl
  • Carl
  • 08-21-2010, 10:45 PM
Hahaha...I try to keep a wide range of dresses to fit most guy's bodies...babydoll style dresses that are sleeveless help a lot because you don't have to worry about their arms being too big and the empire waist usually gives them nice breasts and hides their beer bellies.

Hey, my grandma is hot, she'd rock your little world if she wasn't still happily married to my grandpa and in bed by 7pm most nights.

Oh and thanks for spelling correction...I'm not that familiar with the act and was only hoping to shock you by mentioning it but alas, I failed. Originally Posted by EroticEmily
Hiding my beer belly would take a B-2 stealth bomber, and even then ....

You mention your hot grandma and then burst the bubble .

C'mon, she's married, not buried. Hook a sick friend up.

At my age, Emily, the only thing that can shock me anymore is a toaster thrown into my bathtub. Or LiLo staying sober. I blame the fibromyalgia for my insensitivity.
Yes she may be young but the danger here is that she is impulsive. Act emotionally and recklessly first and then think later. I tend to prefer outcall at my den. No way in hell I would trust this individual in my place or with my private info. Who knows how that could bite me in the ass because she is pissed about someone or something else. I can't speak for anyone else but the whole purpose of the hobby for me is the benefit of paying for good gfe without any of the drama of free gfe. Not about to pay for drama. That's just me.
I just wish she would un-retire her fine ass and help me out with my Jessica Alba fantasy.