ARE "WE" ADULTS....? (a little note to the TROLLS of Eccie)

Fancy....No need to apologize.

When I speak, some get lost and some don't. It's a 50/Fifty chance and I know that. We are good

NOW....Let me enlighten ALL of Y'ALL!!

Here it cum's.......let it all go.

POINT TO MY CO-ED THREAD
1) You have to be an adult to entertain the idea of being on this site....right? Typically, as an adult, we all have responsibilities....such as family, work..etc

2) As an adult having such responsibilities.....who has the time to send frivolous PM's, email, stalk or bully others, along with our everyday life?

What exactly ARE the TROLLS reasons for being who they are?

BULLYING....really? Is that what ADULTS have come too these days? Is that all that this site has become?

I'd like to think NOT! BUT DAMMIT!!

All we see is fighting, negativity...Use ECCIE for what it is....while we can PEOPLE!

Use ECCIE for gathering information of Providers that you gentlemen would like to have the pleasure of sneaking away during the Morning....Noon....or Night.

And, YES.....I use to cry about all this shit before, Italia......BUT NO MORE! I will stand up and fight for myself.

3) Last point - It's sad that being harassed and bullied made CK feel as she needed to leave the site. NO ONE should feel as if they do not belong anywhere.....Including a site where it "should" be drama-free and having fantasies fulfilled or just needing some Companionship.

4) Last last point - LET'S ENJOY LIFE.....MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR.....MAKE EVERYDAY, HUMP DAY.
>a) Newbie's and guys seeing a new provider for the 1st time......SCREEN
>b) Don't ask too many questions
>c) Set a time to visit with your Provider of choice
>d) Give the gift of said Companionship
>e) Enjoy your time and have fun!!

2) As an adult having such responsibilities.....who has the time to send frivolous PM's, email, stalk or bully others, along with our everyday life?
"As an adult having such responsibilities.....who has the time to..."
... start threads ranting about other's not being adults.
I have no issue with white on white crime.. Y'all carry on...I put extra butter on my popcawn when I'm watching Jerry Springer or Maurey Povich highlight white women fighting each other over their white baby daddies..... I find it extremely entertaining...
Some of you ladies have gotten to posting a LOT lately...speculation about the board going away, legislation, contact list ads, etc. If you do not see the correlation...then you’re blind...just sayni’...
My observation is...
It's not hard to stay out of chaos on Eccie.

Fact:
Most folks creat their own uncalled for drama then want to cry about being a victim.

Let that sink in

Ladies:
If the hooker heel fits,wear it.
If the camera is handy ... post taint.

Gents:
If El Strappy fits, take it like a pro Originally Posted by Italia DiBella

Completed the thought.
Some of you ladies have gotten to posting a LOT lately... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Too true. Time for me to take a few days off to attend to Fancifulness. Cheerio!
A few days too late for that...the targets have already been placed...have fun...

Ready, up...
A few days too late for that...the targets have already been placed...have fun...

Ready, up... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Target for WHAT, Wakeup? Don't be mysterious about insinuating a threat!

Is there a target on my head as a member for daring to speculate about the future of ECCIE with SESTA/FOSTA, the CLOUD Act? For noting changes made on the board with no notice or announcement? For being a consenting and non-exploited adult who doesn't want the right to work or to express one's self online trampled by misguided lawmakers? You think I've made myself a bigger target to LE for just being vocal? Or to petty, vindictive types who don't like mouthy ladies? Or are you inferring that as an independent VP and/or frequent poster, I bear as much responsibility in the eyes of the government as the owner(s), mods, admin for promoting ECCIE? (Hmmm, the latter would be worrisome.)

Do YOU know something the rest of us don't, or are you hypothesizing just to stir the pot of anxiousness?

So many dangling questions, so if you have sound knowledge and can answer some, it would be greatly appreciated.

But FYI, I actually am going to be out of town for the remainder of the week, leaving tomorrow on another Fancy adventure. When I return I will be concentrating more on swimming in my end of the pool and avoiding floating debris. Getting my deck rocker ready at the Old Ho's Home, ya know. Hopefully I'll have the opportunity to use it in peace.

Irish luck to us all!

:facepalm:

Point proven...
WHAT point?

All of the above, or something entirely different?

But sure, be cryptic. It's far more provocative and entertaining.
My point is that the more you whores post about certain things, the more you make yourself a target, then the more insanely defensive you get about comments made about your posts, and the more drama you invite with your defensive responses to those comments...

The whores of this board, are orders of magnitude worse at falling into this trap then the tricks...for whatever reason it is, I don’t give a shit, but it’s definately a thing...and you just proved it...

Your advice to yourself was the best device you could have possibly given to any whore here...then you went and ignored your own advice, as we all knew you would...

Carry on...
About not commenting? I never said that I would stop participating in ECCIE's free-roaming discussions, but was merely advising anyone who might be remotely interested that I will be absent for a while, and a wee bit quieter in the future as I have other obligations requiring my attention. You misunderstood me, evidently. Not the first time, and highly doubtful it will be the last, but miracles happen ever day!

Posting has many motivations, most of which don't overly concern me. Do I have anything to prove or defend against? Well, I did kiss and make up with L2P for being a Grammar Nazi, admittedly one of my pet peeve shortcomings. I attempt to enjoy these board exchanges for what they are, but I will question and/or elucidate topics that aren't clear. (A lass has got to have A hobby if she's sidelining THE Hobby. )

I'll take your opinion under as much consideration as you would mine, however, WU.
You misunderstood me, evidently. Not the first time, and highly doubtful it will be the last, but miracles happen ever day! Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
It’s not our fault that it took you this post, and another post to explain exactly what you meant by your original time off post...

Maybe explain yourself better in the first place, and you’d an avoid getting all defensive about comments in response to you...or, easier to do, just stop posting for a while, as you implied you were going to do...solves all problems for you...
Okie dokie!
blah . . . blah . . . blah . . .

Carry on... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Very impressive; the amount of bile one man can choke down.