OBAMACARE DRIVES PREMIUMS UP AT RECORD PACE !

OH WAHHH WAHHHH WAHHHH!

Hope none of you crybabies go to the ER on my fucking dime.
  • CJ7
  • 03-20-2014, 03:53 PM
Profound, no. Just an obvious observation. Originally Posted by rodog44

here's another obvious observation ... you don't own this website, when the people who do own it complain to me about the number of posts and reviews I have I'll do something about it... until then STFU and mind your own business, I don't owe you and explanation of any kind, in fact, I don't owe you two shits in a sack

one of the board idiots came up with the same bullshit when I had 6000 posts or so, immediately one of my hooker friends jumped on the thread and gave me creds ... then another idiot from Pittsburgh had the same epiphany, and now it dawns on a coon-ass that can read.

make yourself useful and go fix a house in NOLA
a coon-ass that can read. Originally Posted by CJ7
That's like a Dallas whooker who can vote...

Or a white slaver who can ...
bet you needed to dig pretty damn deep to come up with something that profound didn't you ? Originally Posted by CJ7
Not really. Your reply was pretty lame, so lame you actually posted it twice, lol.

Jim
That's like a Dallas whooker who can vote...

Or a white slaver who can ... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Why don't you explain WHAT you mean by "WHITE SLAVER".
and now it dawns on a coon-ass that can read. Originally Posted by CJ7
Wow! Democrat AND racist! CBJ7, you are a marvel to behold.

• CJ7
  • 03-20-2014, 11:27 PM
Not really. Your reply was pretty lame, so lame you actually posted it twice, lol.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin

learn how to count, goes great with reading.
  • CJ7
  • 03-20-2014, 11:28 PM
Wow! Democrat AND racist! CBJ7, you are a marvel to behold.

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

pretty sure I could care less about your weak comment.
pretty sure I could care less about your weak comment. Originally Posted by CJ7
Pretty sure I could NOT care less about you being a Democrat and a racist. It's just funny to hear you deny being so!

• CJ7
  • 03-20-2014, 11:33 PM
Pretty sure I could NOT care less about you being a Democrat and a racist. It's just funny to hear you deny being so!

your imagination is running away again.... it doesn't like you.

Heck we put up with you being senile and Anti American always good for a laugh now and then.

.....> COG <.....Putin
WK'ing for a fellow Obamaton, eh, LittleEva?. It's cute how you fellows stick together. But keep making stuff up about me, if it makes you happy.

learn how to count, goes great with reading. Originally Posted by CJ7
You didn't use the same lame reply on two different posts thinking it sounded witty and cool? Well lets refresh your memory go back and read your reply on Post #16,19.

Jim
Not across the board and not for everybody. You fuckers is crazeeeee
  • CJ7
  • 03-23-2014, 11:33 AM
You didn't use the same lame reply on two different posts thinking it sounded witty and cool? Well lets refresh your memory go back and read your reply on Post #16,19.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin

sure I did, I was responding to two different idiots that were taxing their ability ... so not to confuse them I kept it simple ... constantly repeating the same words fits right in the wheelhouse of idiots like you

constantly repeating the same words fits right in the wheelhouse of idiots like you

constantly repeating the same words fits right in the wheelhouse of idiots like you