Flaked On Outcall Appointment

exactly my point Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
I think we should book an hour with Jessica 4 stacks.....we could make all this right, its almost Christmas.....what say you dorfy?
how the fuck does he know where l4b is?? what a weirdo.....guess he works for the NSA............ Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
exactly my point Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Could be that l4b's last review was of a provider in Boca Raton...near Da Bottom.

Could be that l4b's last review was of a provider in Boca Raton...near Da Bottom.

Originally Posted by Island_Gent
so he's there now? there is a transportation vehicle called airlines...if he used this advanced technology, he could be here....
so he's there now? there is a transportation vehicle called airlines...if he used this advanced technology, he could be here.... Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
Perhaps, but I was just giving you a plausible explanation why the umpire monger would assume l4b was in FL, and it had nothing to do with the NSA...LOL!

Fuck... I am in Houston... I will be magically transmitted to NJ for a few months.. God forbid I am allowed on a jet...

I live in Texas, my companies office is in another state...

All my jobs are temporary ... That's why I like the nice hookers...inverse ... They like me for 37 seconds
Red Velvet Cake Wins!!!
  • cr76
  • 12-02-2015, 08:33 AM
Red Velvet Cake Wins!!! Originally Posted by Kammye
I like mississippi mud
Red Velvet Cake Wins!!! Originally Posted by Kammye
Ethnicity: African / Black Originally Posted by Kammye
Who'd have guessed?
I'm more of a Devil's food cake gal myself...
  • cr76
  • 12-02-2015, 05:10 PM
what i really love is hot molten brownies , or hot brownies in gentle.
what i really love is hot molten brownies , or hot brownies in gentle. Originally Posted by cr76
You Called babe? In the summertime I am a dark chocolate brownie,
I think we should book an hour with Jessica 4 stacks.....we could make all this right, its almost Christmas.....what say you dorfy? Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
Ughhhhh Don't torture me
Ughhhhh Don't torture me Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
c'mon shes kinda cute....me you and the four stacks.......I don't ask much.....but......maybe??
c'mon shes kinda cute....me you and the four stacks.......I don't ask much.....but......maybe?? Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
No No No lol
No No No lol Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
okay....but she is kinda cute......not dorfy cute but still.....im coming to Houston.....know this! the CBJ is a deal killer.....but if she met me....she'd be bbbj....cause i'm kinda good looking....just saying....