Kissing

Kissing is also a great indicator for how good the BBBJ is going to be. Right, SweetTreat?
Kissing is also a great indicator for how good the BBBJ is going to be. Right, SweetTreat?
Originally Posted by Jake Perman
I am having this mental image of you tasting CIM from the last guy while kissing.
when attracted to a girl - provider or civilian... Kissing is #1 on my list. Love everything about it...
See the link in the 1st reply for a thread on best kissers
Who are the best kisser's? Originally Posted by Bestman200600
I absolutely love to kiss. Soft sweet kisses, deep passionate kisses, and a little nibble/suck of the bottom lip.
  • Jaci
  • 02-11-2013, 04:28 AM
Hmmmmm Kissing love it & good at it!!!!

Come & Kiss Me, Jaci
Absence of kissing is a hobby dealbreaker for me. Originally Posted by eccienewbie
I Agree

CG
"I believe in long, slow, deep, soft, wet kisses that last three days."

Crash Davis-Bull Durham

Kissing does get my motor running.
How important is kissing to you on a date? Originally Posted by Bestman200600
I think kissing is very important, it can set the tone and mood of the entire session. I may see someone that is not into kissing but I probably won't make a return trip. A good kisser will surely get my repeat business.
I am having this mental image of you tasting CIM from the last guy while kissing. Originally Posted by yourself
lmao

I think kissing is very important, it can set the tone and mood of the entire session. I may see someone that is not into kissing but I probably won't make a return trip. A good kisser will surely get my repeat business. Originally Posted by golforfish
Mmm you ARE a good kisser too
I prefer kissing to sex anytime. Very few providers i've seen kisses well.
Bristol Bangs is on my short list.
A woman that is good with kissing and hugging is usually high on my list. It just means the other activities will be game on.
Depends.

Does she smoke? Originally Posted by Fort Worth Punk
Second this... can't stand the taste.
When you make out with a woman for 20 +minutes on a date that is chemistry.
When you make out with a woman for 20 +minutes on a date that is chemistry. Originally Posted by Bestman200600
^^Agreed (except I prefer a make out session with a man. lol)