Everyone is gone...

I recognize those gorgeous puffies!!!!
Since nobody mentioned me, I couldn't care less about eccie......it used to be fun....now it just wears you down......good job homo mods!.......this site bores me......... Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
Then why are you still here?

To the OP: lols, calm down lovely. I wasn't saying that necessarily to you, but a couple of people you mentioned in particular (Wakeup and DG) are known for their derisive posting styles and just general shit stirring. I agree about some of the ladies you mentioned, but most definitely not certain of the male posters.

Also, don't forget, provider identity changes are quite a common occurrence around here, and ladies who once were quite public may now find it more prudent to lay low and not be so vocal for various reasons.
More tits.

More taint.

Now, be careful, Tail, as one finger lower and that last pic would be violating the new image guidelines if anybody we knew!

Just a reminder:

Effective immediately any personal or private photographs depicting members engaging in sex acts will no longer be allowed to be posted anywhere on the site. This however does not rule out images found on the Internet of adult film stars engaged in their profession. Additionally any personal images of NON-verified providers posing nude or partially nude will no longer be allowed on the site as well unless they are found on the Internet in places such as backpage, provider personal webpage, etc.
Assholery is like a hard on. It's all fun and games in the beginning but you can't keep it up indefinitely. After a while it gets exhausting and loses it charm. Got to stop and recharge before any additional sog.

But, as always, YMMV.
Attachment 646992im late to the party .. Don't know much about the handles being talked about
but here are some boobies
And those are some lovely boobies, now the taint ...
I recognize those gorgeous piedras!!!! Originally Posted by SweetDulce
ftfy
Ever notice that the usual cast of characters are all gone??

DG...
Yummy M...
DM...
Russ...
Boardman..
.. Originally Posted by SNL9933
They're all still here.....ijs
They're all still here.....ijs Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
You would be correct sir
Yep ^
Tailchsr7.... really SC? That's the best new handle you could think of?
Tailchsr7.... really SC? That's the best new handle you could think of? Originally Posted by Mythos
That's a capital C. Not hardly, Dude. VitaMan?
Tits and taint photos. Originally Posted by pyramider
Just trying to help Pyramider out here.
Then why are you still here?

To the OP: lols, calm down lovely. I wasn't saying that necessarily to you, but a couple of people you mentioned in particular (Wakeup and DG) are known for their derisive posting styles and just general shit stirring. I agree about some of the ladies you mentioned, but most definitely not certain of the male posters.

Also, don't forget, provider identity changes are quite a common occurrence around here, and ladies who once were quite public may now find it more prudent to lay low and not be so vocal for various reasons. Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston
just looked at your showcase....ever hear of salad?......not used to big girls poppin off....i'd worry more about whether weight watchers or the south beach diet worked better than why i'm here.......but you seem to know better.....look a big beautiful piece of cake!