WW sent out a fake email from a fake email accnt using my handle

• pxmcc
  • 09-20-2018, 04:36 AM
Question is bear spray more potent than GSO3? Originally Posted by R.M.
what is GSO3?
Post the email
It might be more potent
  • R.M.
  • 09-20-2018, 08:53 AM
what is GSO3? Originally Posted by pxmcc
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...ht=gso3+joanie

It might be more potent Originally Posted by tbone2u
Wonder who it should be tested it on?
Well whoever tf is sending i wish the girls would stop arguing with them in the email because yall are blowing my phone up. 😐
  • pxmcc
  • 09-20-2018, 02:45 PM
^^route to spam if possible, Kammye.
and ladies, do not feed the troll; do not engage WW. that's exactly what he wants.
I suspect he's already back on the site, standby y'all. He posted once yesterday , only once and got the ban boot again. Check out the amp encounters forums, judge for yourself, I suspect a newly signed up member might just be him, once again.
  • pxmcc
  • 09-20-2018, 03:16 PM
I suspect he's already back on the site, standby y'all. He posted once yesterday , only once and got the ban boot again. Check out the amp encounters forums, judge for yourself, I suspect a newly signed up member might just be him, once again. Originally Posted by mikemendez
Mike, rtm the suspicious post so the mole can be whacked..again.
^^route to spam if possible, Kammye.
and ladies, do not feed the troll; do not engage WW. that's exactly what he wants. Originally Posted by pxmcc
I have, thx P!
I suspect he's already back on the site, standby y'all. He posted once yesterday , only once and got the ban boot again. Check out the amp encounters forums, judge for yourself, I suspect a newly signed up member might just be him, once again. Originally Posted by mikemendez
This is ridiculous.
Lol @cyber thugs
I honestly don't foooking understand why not let the handle co exist. Like it's already been predetermined da dude won't give up so why bother to keep chasing down new handles. Like a dog chasing it's tail. If you know a new handle is this alleged bad dude leave the handle alone. Know it. That's it. I personally foook off a lot but I don't have da energy to be as sleuthlike as you'll on eccie. The shit honestly is a tad bit sinister and let's just say I'm glad I don't sell pussy. Toodlez...
  • pxmcc
  • 09-24-2018, 12:38 AM
I honestly don't foooking understand why not let the handle co exist. Like it's already been predetermined da dude won't give up so why bother to keep chasing down new handles. Like a dog chasing it's tail. If you know a new handle is this alleged bad dude leave the handle alone. Know it. That's it. I personally foook off a lot but I don't have da energy to be as sleuthlike as you'll on eccie. The shit honestly is a tad bit sinister and let's just say I'm glad I don't sell pussy. Toodlez... Originally Posted by shinepro
solving the WW puzzle. may be a Nobel prize waiting out there somewhere in ecco land..