An ATF is a terrible thing to waste!

Gotta love when a hobbyist puts "ALL" providers into one of their delusional catagories LOL Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Right? I think most of the guys on here tend to speak out of their asses! SMH....

Notice, I said most and not ALL.
Saying all providers have pimps or boyfriends is like saying all Irish people are drunks. It's a generalization and it's incorrect. Originally Posted by Jillian Price
Every Irishman or Scot I ever knew was a drunk and a half. I had a good buddy in the Navy that was a hell if an artist. He drew for drinks all over the east side of Puerto Rico. That Mofo used to come to my house on Saturdays and Sundays, drink up my Bacardi, and blast Led Zepplin loud AF.

But I'm not saying that EVERY provider has a boyfriend or pimp. I'm saying that every provider that I have known, as a friend, has. I can't speak on the ladies who I don't know. But I am entitled to take past experiences to generate a decent hypothesis.
You did not say every provider. He did.

*And I am Irish and I'm not a drunk*
OP, did I miss something or did you tell us why she said she told you she has a pimp? And did she say "pimp" or another word? You might want to go back in time and try to remember y'all's convo that led up to her telling you. You could find your answer if you should be seeing her any more.

SOMETHING led her to tell you and I don't think it was during the throes of IOP: "Oh God! Right there! Oh God, yes! yes! yes! ..I HAVE A PIMP!!!"
She your ATF for a reason...
I don't understand The lady rocks your world and isn't that why you are here. Whether you decide to see her or not the pimp will still be around. Chances are your other atfs have pimps too
You did not say every provider. He did.

*And I am Irish and I'm not a drunk* Originally Posted by Jillian Price
That's what ALL the Irish say!! Haaaaaaa :P
That's what ALL the Irish say!! Haaaaaaa :P Originally Posted by str8.2.bbbj
Hey, I don't drink when I wake up in the morning so that means I'm not a drunk!

Lol. I kid. I only drink on the weekends, unless there is a special occasion.
I only drink when I'm alone or with someone. (and I'm not irish) jk

Don't have a boyfriend, pimp, manager or other "man in my life". The hobbyists altogether as a whole are the "man in my life".

Most guys who know so much about pimping could very well be pimps themselves.

Most guys who don't come back to their thread usually regret posting it in the first place.

Hope it all worked out for you and your ATF, Cyclone.
Oh, no regrets. I appreciate everyone's insight. And no I'm not in love. I have several ATFs and I'm always on the hunt for future ATFs.

Yes, she used the word pimp. She brought it up because I asked why she was in a bad mood one day after one of our usually great sessions. She said she had just broken up with her boyfriend. I was surprised to hear she had a boyfriend since we've discussed personal lives before over the years and it never came up. She eventually admitted it was her pimp and she was disappointed he wasn't taking care of things appropriately.

I don't think there was an alterior motive to the statement, I think she was just confiding in me. She hasn't asked me for any additional money or favors. I'm just shocked at how well some women can hide these things, and I'm usually pretty attentive and perceptive. She admits he was abusive but it never showed and shockingly she misses him. They were a family she said. Maybe it's misguided but she made it seem like the pimp and other ladies were a team working towards a common goal and that's been disrupted, so she feels alone now. That made sense to me, but I'm not a sucka and I'm not about to empty my wallet for a sob story. But I'm also not so quick to turn my back on someone I vibe with. So I'm in a wait and see mode for now, I guess. I haven't heard anyone give any grave warnings that I need to be concerned about. So we'll see.
Oh, no regrets. I appreciate everyone's insight. And no I'm not in love. I have several ATFs and I'm always on the hunt for future ATFs.

Yes, she used the word pimp. She brought it up because I asked why she was in a bad mood one day after one of our usually great sessions. She said she had just broken up with her boyfriend. I was surprised to hear she had a boyfriend since we've discussed personal lives before over the years and it never came up. She eventually admitted it was her pimp and she was disappointed he wasn't taking care of things appropriately.

I don't think there was an alterior motive to the statement, I think she was just confiding in me. She hasn't asked me for any additional money or favors. I'm just shocked at how well some women can hide these things, and I'm usually pretty attentive and perceptive. She admits he was abusive but it never showed and shockingly she misses him. They were a family she said. Maybe it's misguided but she made it seem like the pimp and other ladies were a team working towards a common goal and that's been disrupted, so she feels alone now. That made sense to me, but I'm not a sucka and I'm not about to empty my wallet for a sob story. But I'm also not so quick to turn my back on someone I vibe with. So I'm in a wait and see mode for now, I guess. I haven't heard anyone give any grave warnings that I need to be concerned about. So we'll see.

Most guys who know so much about pimping could very well be pimps themselves. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Nope. Just spent a few years being a manager at a "studio".
Nope. Just spent a few years being a manager at a "studio". Originally Posted by str8.2.bbbj

Notice I didn't say "ALL".

(my humor is lost here)
Best wishes to you 1996. I still would be careful. People do not say thing by accident.
Notice I didn't say "ALL".

(my humor is lost here) Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Stick to "toilet humor" with this crowd. :P