Donation etiquette

does not matter as long as it is real and is all there..lol!!
{I once had a guy bring me rolls of quarters/dimes/pennies and over 30 one dollar bills...lol} Originally Posted by DallasRain
LMAO! wow he really drained his piggy bank!
Have a question for the gals. Do you like your donation to be in large bills (100s/50s) or smaller bills (20s/10s)? I was thinking about this the other day. Usually I'll hit the ATM and it gives me 20s, but with going rates being as high as $400+, that is a lot of bills to count out. Just curious as to what you gals expect for the donation. Originally Posted by Cpalmson
Good question and it is always best if you can do larger bills since it is easier and quicker (to deposit in the ATM, count, carry around). Esp since I do alot of 3 hr+ dates - yeah trying to count and/or carry money when it gets over 1 grand is harder if it is smaller bills and easier when it is $100 bills lol

But we do appreciate a client's gift immensely no matter what denomination you are paying (well unless it is like dallas rains client who brought her the donation in rolled change lol)

Originally Posted by DallasRain
does not matter as long as it is real and is all there..lol!!
{I once had a guy bring me rolls of quarters/dimes/pennies and over 30 one dollar bills...lol}

Thank you for being so concerned and starting this thread :-)