So Many Fat Girls...

Fat chicks? Yes, there are lots of them who are strippers at strip clubs, many of whom you definitely do not want to see in just a thong. But, let's face it, there are also lots of old and fat guys there too, just look around in the strip club next time you are in one. Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
Sure, lots of old fat fuckers are customers but they don't matter to me.

Being fat is their problem and I don't have to look at them!
Sure, lots of old fat fuckers are customers but they don't matter to me.

Being fat is their problem and I don't have to look at them! Originally Posted by friendly fred
You should really stick to the political forum
You should really stick to the political forum Originally Posted by mrredcat43
I like skinny chicks more than I like arguing with people about politics.
Give em a break. They are coming out of hibernation. 😁😁😁
Give em a break. They are coming out of hibernation. 😁😁😁 Originally Posted by Shep3.0
LOL
Not sure why this is so weird to guys.....some girls like tall/beefy lumberjack dudes. Some girls like slim/well dressed model guys. Some girls like cut/swole fitness men.

Men are the same way. Some like skinny/petite broads that they can ragdoll. Other guys like chunky/big natural titty women. It is what it is. Why would all men want the same thing?I like em skinny, fat, big ass, big tits, long hair, short hair and every color. Some dudes are very particular.
places like tight ends killed off having any hotties in the strip clubs. all the hot girls can do nothing working at tight ends and make more money than working at strip clubs. they can also find their sugar daddies there to make money on the side.
places like tight ends killed off having any hotties in the strip clubs. all the hot girls can do nothing working at tight ends and make more money than working at strip clubs. they can also find their sugar daddies there to make money on the side. Originally Posted by donkeypunch2016
I think Tight Ends is definitely hurting the strip clubs - you can go there and see the eye candy and if you get busted you can claim it is no different than Hooters and just innocent fun. It gives you some deniability whereas the strip clubs could create a bigger problem if you are found to be at one.
Not sure why this is so weird to guys.....some girls like tall/beefy lumberjack dudes. Some girls like slim/well dressed model guys. Some girls like cut/swole fitness men.

Men are the same way. Some like skinny/petite broads that they can ragdoll. Other guys like chunky/big natural titty women. It is what it is. Why would all men want the same thing?I like em skinny, fat, big ass, big tits, long hair, short hair and every color. Some dudes are very particular. Originally Posted by Plains45
I disagree - if men are being honest they would choose skinny over fat in most cases, everything else being equal.

Perhaps you hang around different friends but my friends virtually always comment on the hotness of skinny girls and ignore/insult the fat ones.

Girls realize this and that's why Jenny Craig, Weight Watchers and many other places exist to coach them on healthy habits. When successful they like the attention and keep it up.

I think "chubby chasers" are just desperate guys who can't get a skinny girl.
  • Owj
  • 02-27-2020, 07:35 AM
So this one guy’s preference validated by his friends is the gold standard of what every man should like. Anyone who disagrees is desperate and delusional. Did I miss anything?
I guess I can't understand why anyone would want to have sex with a fat girl and I've based this upon thousands of conversations with different friends at different ages through the years.

By all means, if some guy wants to pursue a fat girl he has a lot of targets out there but I think it generally means he is unsure of himself around a pretty girl and needs a desperate fat girl.
  • Owj
  • 02-28-2020, 11:20 AM
My preference is taller athletic women with proportional boobs and butts like tennis players. Some other guys like the 5 foot 100 # type. I say to each his own.
I disagree - if men are being honest they would choose skinny over fat in most cases, everything else being equal. Originally Posted by friendly fred
You talk as if there are only two choices, where in reality there's a continuum of body types. I'm not looking for a girl that's 100 pounds overweight, but neither do I want to see her rib cage and looking like she has anorexia. Can we not have an option for height-weight proportional, and which extends over a reasonable middle range?
  • cosoj
  • 02-29-2020, 08:49 AM
Ugly dressed is ugly naked. The advent of ASPD and ECCIE was the end of classy strip clubs in Dallas. I told a dancer about 8 years ago, why spend money at a strip club to get lap dances from strippers when you can pay for the full package with a provider in a private room?
You talk as if there are only two choices, where in reality there's a continuum of body types. I'm not looking for a girl that's 100 pounds overweight, but neither do I want to see her rib cage and looking like she has anorexia. Can we not have an option for height-weight proportional, and which extends over a reasonable middle range? Originally Posted by billw1032
I think we have that but different people put the line in different places.

Every statistical measure and survey through the years shows lots of people getting much fatter these days than before.

I can understand being kind and loving to another human being but having sex with her is a different story.